The Roommates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HPIM0740.jpg

I've nicknamed Goobie and Woody ding-dong and ding-aling. When Goobie was with Peter I called them the Glunkheads. They crack me up especially at feeding time. I put the food down and they are climbing over and under each other to get to it. Sometimes one them will end up wearing the greens. Nuts.

Smitten seems to have lost the ability to stand. Not sure if this EC or something else. Otherwise she is eating, peeing a lot and pooping. She does need to have butt baths.

All the other rabbits are doing well. Knock wood.

I'm taking Peg's advice and taking pictures of Smitten while she is still healthy enough. The time is coming that I will have to make a decision. I did it before I guess I do it again.

Smitten did pass on 8/16 at approx. 1:37 pm. I gave Sawyer his space for about an 1 1/2 hour. Since it was a Sunday I put her remains in a box, bagged the box in two plastic trash bags and put it in the freezer. I took her to Paws to Heaven to be cremated the next day.

Since than Sawyer has adjusted to her loss. I guess I have too.He seems to be interested in Gracie. We will see.

Willie! Willie! Willie! The Christmas Tree is on the table for a reason! Some how the big NZ boy nibbled one of the string of lights in half. Lucky bun it wasn't plugged in. Then the tree toppled over. Outcome one annoyed PMSing human and a chrous of stomping rabbits.

I'm calm now. The rabbits are too.

Willie can really stretch himself out. Got to hand to the big NZ boy. Anyway, no harm no foul.

pla725 wrote:
Willie! Willie! Willie! The Christmas Tree is on the table for a reason! Some how the big NZ boy nibbled one of the string of lights in half. Lucky bun it wasn't plugged in. Then the tree toppled over. Outcome one annoyed PMSing human and a chrous of stomping rabbits.
LOL! One reason why I almost went out and just got a Charlie Brown tree!

Latest posts

Back