The Roommates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mommie still misses you sweet boy. I keep thinking I could have more for you. I think you were just sicker than anyone thought.

Goobie and Monty seem to be thinking about a hookup. Remains to be seen. Monty is keeping an close eye on your girl for now.

Abner is doing well in his new home. Danielle has asked many questions. That is no problem. I told her to bother me. She sent me photos as well. He looks happy.

Looks like Monty will be going to his forever home as well. I have a home check this week. I just need to see if the dog in the home will get along with him and vice versa. The dog belongs to a roommate of his potential adopter. Sounds like he will be a free roam rabbit. This one will be hard to part with as I had Monty for eight months.

I adopted Woody the rabbit formerly known as Coco from the Gloucester County shelter yesterday. What a handsome mini-lop. He looked more like a Woody than a Clay. So as of this morning I started calling him Woody.

Maxseemsto like his new neighbor Woody. I think he knows he is not Abner. Woody will sit and stare at Max and Maddie.

Woody's nails were very long when I clipped them this evening. I'm not sure when the last time they were clipped. His wasn't the worst I've seen. Sawyer was practically walking on his nails when I got him. I also checked him over. No real issues noted. He seemed a bit underweight probably from his two month stint in jail.

I'm glad to hear that Woody is settling in well. And that Max doesn't seem completely put off by him. That's always a good thing when bunnies are involved.

I think he looks more like a Woody than a Clay also. He's definitely a cutie and I think he'll do his lumberjack name proud ;).

Now we just need pics and it'll be perfect. He he!

Monty went to hisforever home tonight. His adopter seems really nice and her roomates liked him too. He was scared. Poor guy was shaking. I told her to give him some time. The Chinchilla was excited to see him. I told Megan to keep me update. I will be checking on him as well. I think I'm okay.

Meet Jordy my new foster:

HPIM0622.jpg

HPIM0625.jpg

I practically ran out of the Gloucester County shelter with him. I feared for his life after what happened to the other adult rabbit Archie. He is still skittish but he did not fuss much when I held him.

pla725 wrote:
I practically ran out of the Gloucester County shelter with him. I feared for his life after what happened to the other adult rabbit Archie. He is still skittish but he did not fuss much when I held him.

Yep i think i would have grabbed him and ran as fast as i could as well!

He's gorgeous...and i'm glad that he's safe and sound with you...he's a lucky little bunny :)

Cheryl

Aww how sweet looking.

I didn't realize that I hadn't updated this in a month. Goobie has two eligible bachelors chasing after her, Woody and Max. I think she likes Woody better. I've been giving them sometime together. Max and Goobie got into a fight today. Woody just chases Goobie. Pete did that when he was courting her. No fighting though.

Jordy is in another foster home. I needed to make room for the bedroom gang. He didn't have behavioral or medical issues. I saw him a couple of weeks ago. He is doing well under Kelly's care.

I definitely think Woody and Goobie will be a couple. They've been running around here playing with each other. Right now they are together in Goobie's pen. I'm considering keeping them together tonight to see what happens. Another successful bonding.

Awwh I love those pictures above! The name of your blog is cool as well :biggrin2:

Awwh I love those pictures above! The name of your blog is cool as well :biggrin2:

Woody and Goobie did bond. Woody has only escaped once since bonding with the little Princess. She will mount and head hump him if he dares to eat before the Princess. Cracks me up.

Smitten has been feeling a little under the weather. I think her stomach is upset again. She does eat. That is a good thing. Sawyer has been keeping a eye on her. He is a very loyal companion.

Jordy will be coming back to me soon. His foster can't keep him when she moves into her on campus apartment. She is only allowed to keep one pet in the apartment. She really wanted to keep him because he does get along with her other rabbit.

I'm glad you got two of them to bond. Happy rabbits, less work.:p

I hope Smitten is ok, she's been through a lot.

When do we get pictures???:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back