The Roommates

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pla725

Reaction score
Okay I started with one rabbit, than two and than three. That one rabbit was Simon, than Smitten and Goobie. Sadly, Simon past due to complications from EC. I added Peter in October 2006 and than Sawyer in December 2006. Sawyer and Smitten hooked up in January 2007. Pete and Goobie are still in progress. Now I have Max. More to come including pics.

By popular demand the newest and smallest roommate Mighty Max.

HPIM0296.jpg

HPIM0315.jpg

Little Max is looking for me to come and get him! He loves me and wants to live with me! :D

well it was worth a try wasn't it?!?! :p

Max is doing well. I told the vet thathe was bouncing around like he didn't have any surgery done at all. He didn't need any pain meds after Saturday.

Montana is still in need of a forever home. He is sweet boy and could make a good friend for a lonely bunny.

It is so great to see how Max is doing.I'm happy to hear he's recovering so nicely. He must love his newhome.You havegeorgeous bunnies. Please post more pictures soon. Has Max become attached to any particular bun? He's a very social little guy.Pete reminds me of my college bun Frodo. I'll post a picture of him soon. I hope someone adopts Montana soon. He's adorable! Hugs to Max! :apollo:-Joana

Monty would make a good companion for another lonely rabbit. Seems Peter the flirty lop has taken a shine to him and vice versa.Monty has tried to make friends with Sawyer and Smitten. Not happening.

I haven't let Max out since his neuter. I just wanted to make sure he was okay. He seems to have settled down some over the past week. I will let him out tomorrow to see how he does.

Sorry for not updating for awhile.

I'm taking Monty to one of our adoption events today. I hope he will get a forever home soon. Don't get me wrong I like him. He is really sweet and loves to explore. He wouldbe the ideal cuddle bug and couch buddy.

Max has settle down. He is starting to trust me more. He will let me give him scratches on the head. He still lunges and bites especially when I go to take his food dish to fill. I think he didn't get much food when he was with his original owners. So he guards his resources as the dog trainers will say. I am working with him on that. I'mstarting to use the gloves less.

Smitten and Sawyer are well. I love when they cuddle together. So cute.

Goobie is Goobie. Da brat. The little Princess. My baby girl. Totally spoiled.

Peter is still a crazy lop. He has been spending more time with Goobie lately. I noticed him spending less time with Monty.

I hope it went well with Monty today. He sounds very sweet. As to Max, let him know thathis old foster mom wishes he would stop trying to bite his wonderful forever mom!!!:nope: Paula, all your buns sound adorable. Now just need new pictures!:waiting:

Latest posts

Back