THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it is my imagination or not... but iam getting tooth purrs! Bunnd has a ticklish spot... the olebak just thumps away lol

JUST NOTICED THE TYPOS LOL... was typing with one hand and holding the bunnies with the other lol

I just took this pic... look at the size of babyd now... I used to be able to old all four in one hand. it ishard to believe they have grown so much in one week !

irishmist wrote:
I just took this pic... look at the size of baby d now... Iused to be able to old all four in one hand. it is hard tobelieve they have grown so much in one week !
Naw...it's not - wait till they're FIVE weeks old....

I just weighed my babies at either end of the spectrum. Mylittlest guy weighs 7 1/2 ounces at five weeks of age - my biggest(Harley) weighs 1 pound and 5 1/2 ounces...

Peg

lol your littlest guy weighs 7 1/2 ozs at 5 weeks. Mine weigh 5ozs at one week!

Gracie weighs 2.5 lbs and Pez weighs close to 4 lbs... we don't knowGracies heritage, how much does a lop weigh, at full weight?We think she has some of that in her.

Pool ole Gracie. Baby A has discovered he can get out of the nest box, other times I think he just fell out...

When Gracie is in the cage with them, and they have not been fed, hetakes it upon himself to help himself. He jumped out of thebox and went flying toward Gracie. This startled her and shejumped backwards into the litter box. I guess he could smellthe milk so he was trying to scramble up the litter box. Ifyou could have only seen him all legs spinning like windmills trying tograb onto something. I had to intervene when I saw the lookon Gracie's face. It was like Oh God, they are after meagain! So I put him in the box again and within 5 minutes hewas out again and chasing Gracie around the cage. I finallyhad to raise the side of the box so he could not keep doing it.. poorGracie she is such a love!

Susan

Day 9:

All weigh 6 ozs.... They are all bright enough to figure out how to getout of the nestbox (they were all huddled in the corner thismorning) but not quite bright enough to get back in. So theywere all in the floor and Gracie was in the nestbox!

GROUP SHOT:
IM000701e.jpg

BABY A:
IM000715c.jpg

BABY B:
IM000714b.jpg

BABY C:

IM000708c.jpg

BABY D:
IM000707d.jpg

irishmist wrote:
Day 9:

All weigh 6 ozs....

Oh wow...and my little Marty is 7 ounces after 5 weeks....well a bitover 7 ounces! Now I'm wondering if he'll be able to be abreeder rabbit after all!

Anyway-they're all cute - thanks so much for the pictures....

Peg

Wow..they look cute. But dad and I arebanding together to not let mama get any more babies unless they'reborn here. Ok...we're letting her get a couple in Octoberthat are trades for other rabbits.

But she can't get anymore than that.

After all - I want my mama's attention.

Tiny

The BunFather

P.S. This message has been approved by my dad and me!

Well, Bunfather... will you take a bribe....maybe a big juicy carrot with side of romaine lettuce topped withsucculent craisons?

Susan

P.S. you type really well for someone with no fingers!

irishmist wrote:
Well, Bunfather... will you take a bribe.... maybe a bigjuicy carrot with side of romaine lettuce topped with succulentcraisons?

Susan

P.S. you type really well for someone with no fingers!

Dear Susan,

You tempt me far too much. Unfortunately - all that you offerwon't last that long compared to dad's wrath if mama adoptsmore. Plus...if I were to trance mama into taking yourbabies....she might not give me any more bananas and I get a taste ofthem at least 3-4 times per week.

I type well because I've learned to trance mama into typing forme. Since you humans can trance us to do our nails - we'vebeen studying y'all to see if we could trance humans. Itturns out that some humans are easily tranced....

Well - I better head back to myden now. The familyjust got back from watching "Fiddler on the Roof" where my brother wasa Constable. Unfortunately, I didn't hear them walk in (thedarned dog didn't bark to warn me like she was supposed to) - so dadcaught me on the bed. It looks like my secret is out...

Anyway, thank you for the offer - but unfortunately, I MUST refuse it.

The BunFather

LuvaBun wrote:
Look at those li'l pink noses. They just deserve to be kissed :cool:

Jan

This reminds me of a childhood song we used to sing.

Oh, rabbits have bright shiny noses,
I'm telling you this as a friend,
The reason they have shiny noses,
Is the powder puffs on the wrong end.

Wrong end, wrong end, the powder puffs on the wrong end, wrong end.
Wrong end, wrong end, the powder puffs on the wrong end.

I always found this as a weird song because rabbits DON'T have brightshiny noses. But that pic proves me wrong. He doeshave a shiny nose.

Dear Bunfather:

I guess I am going to have to up the ante..... A years supplyof bananas... flown in by jet fresh from the jungles of Africa.... agift certificate to Petsmart to buy a new toy.... a gift certificatefrom Home Depot so you can get the best locks ever made for othercertain bunnies who shall remain nameless... and last but not least analarm for the front door so you will never get caught napping again. Ohyes, and one of the bunnies will be trained as a watch rabbit to keepan eye out for marauding attack bunnies!

I await your reply,

Susan

irishmist wrote:
Dear Bunfather:

I guess I am going to have to up the ante..... A years supplyof bananas... flown in by jet fresh from the jungles of Africa.... agift certificate to Petsmart to buy a new toy.... a gift certificatefrom Home Depot so you can get the best locks ever made for othercertain bunnies who shall remain nameless... and last but not least analarm for the front door so you will never get caught napping again. Ohyes, and one of the bunnies will be trained as a watch rabbit to keepan eye out for marauding attack bunnies!

I await your reply,

Susan
Dear Susan,

Wow...you have great ideas when it comes to offers. Mostrabbits wouldn't be able to resist a year's worth of bananas (and trustme - I can eat bananas)...plus all the other wonderful items.

Unfortunately...what you can't give me - is the same love my mom hasbeen lavishing on me - especially lately. She's moving therabbitry so she can protect me. She's giving me treats tomake sure I remember she loves me. She's being patient withme when I remember the recent fight and start to nip onthings. She is letting me outside in the morningsusually.

The only bad thing she's done is to move the wall in the middle of thenight so I run into it when I go to play. Miss Bea says thewall didn't move - I still think mom found a way to move it.

Anyway - my heart belongs to mom and my loyalty belongs toher. Believe it or not - she just found out about a girlflemish she had looked into months ago....and that she could haveit. She wound up turning them down....said she had to do whatwas best for me - and the girl flemish only liked humans and cats...andshe didn't like rabbits anymore.

I'm sure your bunnies will find very good homes. They are toocute to not be able to find homes. But for mom - her heart isreally with me - and with lionheads and our other pets. So -I'm going to be true to what is best for her - and not encourage her totake your bunnies.

But thank you for the wonderful offers. A year's supply ofbananas and new toys and all the stuff sounds really good.But you know - I get a lifetime's supply of not only bananas - but lovetoo - with mom.

Tiny

The BunFather

Latest posts

Back