THE OFFICIAL 4 BUNDLES OF JOY HOMETHREAD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awwww, I love babies!! They look like a big head with ears until about 3 months old!

otterbuckeclipseafricaBK2.jpg

They are adorable! Verysweet! I'm so relieved that Gracie is doing sowell! (And I'm so happy YOU'RE doing OK.) Goodthing Gracie has you!

:angel:

I am sitting here typing with one hand:?u have 2 babie in the other! 3 days ago i couldhold all 4! Talk about a growth spurt!

They should open their eyes in another 4-5days! THAT will be fun! Then they'll be able to SEEwhere they are going. No holding them back then!LOL! I'm so happy for you.

:happyrabbit:

You wanted pics you got them!

LOL it looks like I have take the same two pics of the same tobunnies... they are almost identical with very slight differences.

B:

IM000675b.jpg

A:

IM000674a.jpg

C:

IM000684c.jpg

D:

IM000690d.jpg

Oooh - I love baby C. I also like B.

Aw darn it....I guess I love A, B, C & D.

When can I pick them up?

(peeking over shoulder to make sure husband doesn't suspect anything)....

Peg

7 weeks lol and I will even let you havemy bedroom when you come and get them. I heard Tiny wanted totake a road trip, and Indiana really isn't that faraway. Will get your hubby a weekend package to the dome, hewon't even know you are gone. I am sure there is someone herewith a bunny nap list who will come down and bunnysit for you forfree!!!!!

yes baby c has a white spot just below his nose, it is the only way I can tell the 2 apart.

I am sure that freddy would like a new brother/sister too!

I can see it now...

"Man charged in death of wife:pleads Temporary Insanity"

Today XXX was charged in the murder of his wife Peggy. Heclaimed that he could not clearly comprehend what he was doing when shewalked in the door saying, "Look honey - I brought homerabbits. It's only four this time..".

After looking at the 40+ rabbits in the house, the DA believes they canplea-bargain the case down...but he wonders why the man didn't stranglethe wife 30+ rabbits ago!

Peg

TinysMom wrote:
I can see it now...

Today XXX was charged in the murder of his wife Peggy. Heclaimed that he could not clearly comprehend what he was doing when shewalked in the door saying, "Look honey - I brought homerabbits. It's only four this time..".

After looking at the 40+ rabbits in the house, the DA believes they canplea-bargain the case down...but he wonders why the man didn't stranglethe wife 30+ rabbits ago!

Peg
:foreheadsmack:

FreddysMom wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
I can see it now...

Peg
:foreheadsmack:
:laugh:

We want more pictures....and updates...

PLEASE? :mrsthumper:

PRETTY PLEASE? :happyrabbit:

Group shot: All weigh 5 OZS.. full, healthy and happy!

Well I may have one waiting for you Lyndsy

Latest posts

Back