The New TRUTH Plan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mum phoned up the vet today and here are the prices we found, THEY ARE SUER!

Its called swanspool vet :cool:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.
£19.54 - The other one - Whats it called :?

And These are the GREAT ones

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

I think they are Dippy is going for his Myxi vac on Monday at 10 o clock. I'm going to be at school though :(

Those prices are AMAZING! The jabs are about what I pay but the speuter.... I paid £65 for a neuter, and they wanted £120 for a spay... thank god Lottie is already done!

So if your Mum paying for the jabs, then you are used your sponsored silence money for the neuter? At least then you will have one rabbit completely done. Ben is already jabbed isn't he? Well then you will only need to save about £130 for all the bunnies to be completely done... thats not too bad!

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Yeah Ben has been Vaccinated for Myxi, I have £48 for the neuter then a bit left over to towards the Spay woop everyhthing is going quite well :D

It will be amazing if I can have Ben and Dippy neuetered by xmas !!

You should definitely try to find a job, even if its just a little one for a small amount of time. I know you live in a village so its more difficult, but even if you just work a few hours at the weekend I'm sure your parents could give you a lift in to town. Does your village have a little newsagents? Go in there and ask if they have any paper-round jobs. If not are there any cafes or tearooms? They are always good places to work for a few hours at the weekend. I did a stint at the tiny little tearooms in a village I used to go dancing in. The pay was really good and all you did was serve bits of cake to Grannies and make tea, and do the occasional washing up and cleaning during the day. It was a lot of fun too. Even if you only work there for long enough to get money for the bunnies... It would be best to go about it yourself too. Parents are OK but they will be really impressed by your initiative and think you want to work for them if you go in yourself, and therefore are more likely to want ti employ you.

Do you know any people you could babysit for? I used to do babysitting and its soooo easy, if not a bit boring. You sit in their house, eat their food and watch their TV. I worked one New Years Eve and got £40!

pinksalamander wrote:
Do you know any people you could babysit for? I used to do babysitting and its soooo easy, if not a bit boring. You sit in their house, eat their food and watch their TV. I worked one New Years Eve and got £40!

LOL Fran that made me laugh :D

I will try and find something... Wish me luck LOL

I worked at a library in high school and it was great. I don't know how things are around where you live, but here every little town has a library.

You seemed to be getting a good deal with those quotes in particular the one for the spay. At least that makes things easier

Your probably a bit young for babysitting but you could try dog walking or something! :D

Becca wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:

LOL Fran that made me laugh :D

I will try and find something... Wish me luck LOL
Just wait till you've babysat my kids. You'll call that hard earned cash:pullhair:

I started babysitting at the age of 10. By the age of 13, I was paying for all of my school clothes. I was lucky enough to live in a neighborhood with lots of children. It really is a great way to go, and families do tend to tip better during the holidays. I hope you find a way to cover your other costs easily!

Minda

Becca wrote:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

I think they are Dippy is going for his Myxi vac on Monday at 10 o clock. I'm going to be at school though :(

WHAT!!!!!! $50.36?!?!?! its 156$ to get a male neutered and i dont eve wanna knwo about the females! and vaccinations are about 40$ here...

Prisca

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Becca wrote:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

WHAT!!!!!! $50.36?!?!?! its 156$ to get a male neutered and i dont eve wanna knwo about the females! and vaccinations are about 40$ here...

Prisca
Another thing id that bunnyfood's family has been taking rabbits there for years so I know their totally rabbit friendly :D

Its good you are getting your rabbits vaccinated and also have a plan for the spuetering. Giving the rabbits their jabs to give them protection against illness is anotherpart of looking after them. The buns probably won't see the vets visits that way, but they will get over it :)

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Becca wrote:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

Prisca
Remember £s and $s have different values.;)

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Becca wrote:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

Prisca
Remember £s and $s have different values.;)
Oh yeah,,, that confuses me :grumpy:

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Becca wrote:

£18.42 - Myxi Vac.

Nueter - £41.11

I CAN AFFORD IT WOOP

Spay-= £50.36

Are those prices good?

Prisca

£50.36 = £134.XX NZD ;)

Latest posts

Back