The New TRUTH Plan

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
The money I raised from the sponsered silence will neuter Dippy
I will ask for money for christmas to neuter Benjamin

If Fluffball has a litter we will come to that if or when it happens

Get Fluffball Spayed

Bond them all together.

Sounds good. What was a miss with the other plan?

Becca I hate to bring this up when I know you are trying to start clean and do the right thing, but are your rabbits vaccinated? Just I have asked you a few times and you haven't answered. If not I really would prioritise that over neutering for now.:)

Apart from that well done for trying to start afresh and make a responsible decision.
:)

Oh sorry, I haven't been ignoring you I didn't notice hehe- No they are not vaccinated, Benjamin is but the other too are not.

Maybe I should use the VIP Platinum money for the vaccinations then ask for either money or the actual neuter for Christmas.

Gosh, I've just had to change to Internet Explorer becuase it wouldn't let me reply -I've been trying for ages, but anyway!

Is the vaccination the myximatotis one? I'm not to smart about vaccinations, Which one is it or will the vet tell me.

Becca wrote:
Is the vaccination the myximatotis one? I'm not to smart about vaccinations, Which one is it or will the vet tell me.
Myximatosis and VHD. Have you got a Vets4Pets near you? they have got an offer on the vaccines, I think it is £15 for both of them to be done. And I am pretty sure the vaccines will need to be done 7-10 days apart.

I will look on the internet for a Vets4Pets near me, they sound pretty good - Thanks Meg :D

Even if youy can't afford both vaccs at least get Myxi. They are both pretty important but myxi especially if very common in wild rabbits.

Fran :):hearts:brownbunny

Becca wrote:
I will look on the internet for a Vets4Pets near me, they sound pretty good - Thanks Meg :D
No problem, they are a really good vets IMO and will take in any wild animal for rehab, help those who cant afford vet bills (this comes in handy for cats :grumpy: ), and are really in it for the animals.

Becca I am glad you decided to be truthful and everything. Does this mean if Fluffball is not pregnant you won't rebreed? I hope you can bond them all together that will be so cool!

Aly!:)

No I will not put them together again.

I think it will be really cool to have them all bonded together :shock:

When Dippy's neutered could I start bonding him with Benjamin then when Benjamin's old enough get him neutered and continue the bonding?

Becca wrote:
When Dippy's neutered could I start bonding him with Benjamin then when Benjamin's old enough get him neutered and continue the bonding?
I think I read something about that the female can still become pregnant 6 weeks after spay. So wait till after then and still bond them.

Keep in mind though that it could take 5-6 weeks for Dippys hormones to die down, and you might want to let him heal mostly before trying to bond...it can turn out pretty nasty!

paul2641 wrote:
Becca wrote:
I think I read something about that the female can still become pregnant 6 weeks after spay. So wait till after then and still bond them.

When a female is spayed, all the reproductive organs are removed- making them instantly sterile. it is the males you have to wait on.

paul2641 wrote:
Becca wrote:
Hardly when they take the whole uterus out. I think this may apply to the male

Latest posts

Back