The Diary of a Mad Bun Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RosemaryVanDeuren wrote:
Fancy77 wrote:
Just thought I would update pics:

Look at Jay Jay lounging...He has the start of a dewlap..I dont think he is over weight. so how the heck can a boy bun get a dewlap???

He is still cute with his white Buddha belly sticking out

JayJaylounging1109.jpg
Just saw this photo and I am in love with it!!!
Where was this photo? He is soooo cute!! :inlove:

The best part of my day is when I let the rabbits out. I let Monty out to romp and the first thing he does is come over by me and "assume the position" he just melts to the floor next to telling me "OK i am ready for loving". He is sweet that way, he does that every time I come by him.:pet:
:apollo:

Monty is getting less skiddish every day but he has a long way to go. No matter how many things I give him to chew on he heads straight for the carpet. As aggravating as it is and as terrible as it looks I am glad it is old carpet and we have plans to replace it any ways..I have decided I will replace it with hardwood.

He is still the worst poop machine I have seen tho :sweep

Jay Jay..one word...Shyster! :devil I have had to make a NIC divider so he can not "Have" my xmas tree. He was sooo protective of it and was charging me when we were putting it up, well then of course I worry about the cords, but that should go with out saying lol. Well I guess I didnt clean the scent off the NIC well enough cuz Jay Jay went over to the NIC around the tree and kept marking it with poop well then it progressed into pee...ya thats nice THX Jay Jay. :tantrum:

So I have taken to block off the whole entrance to the living room. Well the NIC is 2 high and he can clear that no problem, I am unable to make the NIC barricade 3 high b/cuz it collapses, soo I have been just watching him like a hawk and when I see him I take action with the water bottle lol that isnt working tho... so I will have to keep thinking of creative ways to keep "The Shyster" form peeing and pooping in my living room
:dunno

Torchster wrote:
I've been wondering, with such a pretty boy like Jay Jay, how could you be 'Mad' anyway :)
lol MAD...no furious...lol OK for about 5 min. but i still grumble about it, even though my hands r tied lol

My buns are like that . Resses keeps getting under the tree and eating the presents.I have to keep patching the presents up.Thier not the most pretty things ever (now).
She wont stop:nonono:.

messes002 wrote:
My buns are like that . Resses keeps getting under the tree and eating the presents.I have to keep patching the presents up.Thier not the most pretty things ever (now).
She wont stop:nonono:.
:roflmao: Gotta love those bunnies....Lol

Torchster wrote:
Another reason not to put up a tree.
OMG i have never heard anyone else feel the same way as me YES!!!

My hands r tied tho I have kids and so daycare...Oh and my hubby loves xmas I am up a creek lol

Fancy77 wrote:
Torchster wrote:
Another reason not to put up a tree.
OMG i have never heard anyone else feel the same way as me YES!!!

My hands r tied tho I have kids and so daycare...Oh and my hubby loves xmas I am up a creek lol

Grinch! LOl. How you feeling Denise?

April-My tummy feels great..back to eating cookies lol

Torch - I am glad it all is getting clear now for you...I have been wondering how long it was gonna take u lol j/k

Latest posts

Back