The Diary of a Mad Bun Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a very nice pic - but methinks someone was getting a little tired of the paparazzi. I think that he was thinking, "Don't you have some pics of Tiger Woods to get?"

I took the boys outside last night Monty had a blast digging and checking everything out. Jay Jay on the other hand did not. He was outside for 5 min. tops. I did find out that Monty is small enough to fit through the deck bars...that scared the bajeepers out of me but he was caught with no issues.

1JayJayinthesnow12909.jpg

1JayJayinsnow12909.jpg

3Montyinsnow12909.jpg

2Montyinsnow12909.jpg

1Montyinsnow12909-1.jpg

That is so cute. I'd like to take my kids out in the snow - but they are too small and would bolt at their first chance.

The pictures are great! How did Jay Jay get all that snow on his face? I'd be afraid my buns may dig a tunnel and burrow right thru!

Oh ya they both were digging in the snow Monty a lot more. But I was on the deck so Jay Jay want going anywhere..they would hit wood lol

Oh my gosh I love these snow pictures! So adorable!! Especially the one of Monty with snow aaallll over his face!

Your (human!) kids are adorable too! :)

Fancy77 wrote:
Just thought I would update pics:

Look at Jay Jay lounging...He has the start of a dewlap..I dont think he is over weight. so how the heck can a boy bun get a dewlap???

He is still cute with his white Buddha belly sticking out

JayJaylounging1109.jpg
Just saw this photo and I am in love with it!!!

Thx he assumes that position A LOT lol he's such a bum...when he is not marking his territory by my xmas tree...such a shyster.

I fell in love with your buns they are so cute
JayJay is so cute while he's lounging
And the pics with the snow are so cute ANd funny
once again they are:adorable:

Latest posts

Back