The Diary of a Mad Bun Woman

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fancy77

Reaction score
So by the suggestion of Miss April I decide to do a blog...bear with me ppl I have never done this. So for now I will just post some pics :)

Lucy609.jpg

Trixie609.jpg

Holly
Holly909.jpg

Miles
Milessleeping909.jpg

Milly
Milly909.jpg

Oh ya I forgot my kids :)

Me and my youngest son Zander
Zanderandmeatamys709.jpg

Zander
1ZanderatAmys709.jpg

My oldest BJ
n1569491607_30027386_7809.jpg

Love this one of BJ...Look at that tooth LOL

BJandMiles9109.jpg

Hi Denise! :) Your kids are sooooo cute!

You have a beautiful bunny familytoo! Thanks for starting a blog. :bunnydance::bunnydance:

I like lionheads and Holly is so pretty. The pic of Miles sleeping is so sweet! Their all just so cute :biggrin2:

Thx huni...but u forgot about the most important one, the one who takes care of all of them...I'm hot too LMAO.

Holly has been a tough one to figure out tho, skittish and very stand-offish

I woke up this morning to find Lucy on top of all the cages...it seems she just needs a better vantage point, she doesn't try to get into anyone else's run.

Lucyonthecages91109.jpg

LOl. Oh no :shock:, Cute pic though.

What is the black runner you have the ground for them? I need something for Roscoe to get better traction. With him only having 3 legs, he slides on the cardboard I have down.

I got that at like an Office Max it if for under desks and such it has thin carpet on top with rubber on the bottom so I can just hang it on the line and take a hose to it. It has been a life saver for potty training. But there is also rubber around the outside of the carpet, I would suggest cutting that off they love to chew on that tho

You have a cute home.(what I can see of it, LOl.)Are you fixing it up? Just wondering cause of what you said yest.

Where do you keep your bunnies?I'm being Nosey. LOl.

Ya, most ppl have a motif..like victorian, county, modern, ect. Mines called Under Construction lmao, but true. We moved in in 02 and have been fixing ever since.

I have the buns on the "porch" but that is getting insulated and heated after the roof and driveway r complete, so that should be very soon. This is a room I have designed just for the buns when it is complete it will be great

That's awesome!! :)I dream of a bunny room. Someday. When we buy a bigger house. I have Daisy and Rascal in the living room(they take up one wall)and Roscoe and Suzi in Lexi's room-my 5 yr old.

We looked into adding a "all year around room" off the kitchen and they quoted us $30,000. :shock:No way! I wouldn't get my money back if I added it and sold the house. I'll just wait for a bigger home. LOl.

the "porch" is a fabulous place 4 them in summer not too hot not too cold, but winter her in MN is way too much 4 them 2 b there so hubby and I will do it ourselves to get it the way we want it and I'm too cheap to hire some one

My husband is NOT a handy man!! I do everything, like paint the house or whatever. I have to hire people to do stuff! My husband was pampered allhis lifeby his grandparents who raised him.

OOOH sorry about your luck lol, hubbys bro is a carpenter, his dad a mechanic/plumber. But hubby can b handy too, and we have friends who scratch our back also. the roof he have bought all materials ourselves and hired the labor, the roof is too steep so we wont go up there. But I do like to rub in the fact to hubby that I buy almost all the tools we might need..I cant stand not having the right tool 4 the job.

Newbuncage91209.jpg

1Newbuncage91209.jpg

Here's my new cage I did it on Sat. I was having a sever basement day so I took it upon my self to do some retail therapy and construct this new cage.

Latest posts

Back