The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I didn't freak out this time and start crying when I saw him flop lol!
I did catch a few pictures and here they are. :)

Simons1040.jpg

Simons1038.jpg

yeah gumbo dose it! the first time i saw him do it i almost cried because i thought he was dead! so dont be is such a panic!:panic:they get tired. onay oreo dose not do that. i think bunnies are so silly!:runningrabbit:[shadow=green]SILLY RABBITS![/shadow]

8Ha-cdxQrT9rxfhMkvwp81gHkcpm-CaU.jpg

this is mochi when she was only a few months old and a few days after she got spayed. u can see the shaved part on her tummy.

That is SO funny! Baxter! my rescue bunny has had to go to my office with me a couple of times and in the car I thought he might be happier to be outside of the carrier than it - but not ever owning a bunny before thought "nahhhh", but now wondering it I should take him on a trip through the neighborhood and see how does without the carrier.. Any thoughts you may have on the subject appreciated.

I once came home from work to find my Zoe in a very deep sleep. Her eyes were only half closed, however, and she didn't initially respond to my voice. Then I started to gently clap my hands as I slowly approached her cage. Still no movement. At that point, my heart was in my throat, thinking that some mystery illness had claimed her her life. So I was especially shocked (and gulped down my heart) when she suddenly lifted her head, staring at me as if to say, "Wha's goin' on?"

Since that experience, I've a newfound respect for the seriousness of the bunny flop and how thoroughly they can sleep (for a prey species, that is).

Jenk

Muffin did her first DBF the other day!! it was during a bit of "forced bonding," in which we put her and Tony in a small cage so that they learn to get along. We were finding that they would just avoid each other all the time, which would make bonding harder. anyway, here it is!! she DBF'd right next to Tony!!!!:biggrin2:
Picture08064.jpg

OMG Muffin is so cute! She loves her Tony!

and Noel! :hearts: Bo rarely lays his head down either!

Oh yeah, Raine will just lay their even if their is a noise, or if you walk by him, or talk to him, and it dosen't look like he is even breathing!! But then after awhile he gets up....stretches, and yawns! By the way, isn't it SOOOO cute when bunnies yawn?!?! THE CUTEST THING EVER!!!!:hearts

Heres Raine.....playing dead!! LOL.

Pip's best 'dead bunny flop' yet. He's so dramatic the way he just throws himself on his side and conks out. If I hadn't seen him do it, this one would have made me a little nervous because he had his paw stuck up in the air like he was stiff and dead.

IMG_3555.jpg

Latest posts

Back