The Dead Bunny Flop-Part 1(Now Closed)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first time I saw a DBF was the first day Igot her. Tinkler is my first bunny and I had no idea what was going on,her flopping and twitching. :shock2:Now she does it all thetime and always hits her head on something. :headsmack

sleepytinkle.jpg

~Star~

PS My BF recorded a video of her flopping, but it was WAY too dark. :rollseyes

Thanks Maomaochiu, Wilbur & Buttercupare the only ones that do the DBF, Daisy Mae & Jackie are justtoo darn Feminine to be seen like that. LOL

Susan:bunnydance:

My Enderby, Ezra, may look dead....but in actuality,,,this is how he prefers to take his medicine.

Here also is a video of Cymry ''flopping'' I may have posted itelsewhere already I don't remember. But it'll fit nicely int he thread.Cym flops whenever you scratch her back...and will flop over andpresent her belly immediately.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZaVPDa_RJE[/ame]

i saw Daisy doing a full DBF in my room earliergrabbed my phone to take a pic got it already then as i wenttoget it focus my phone beeps and this made Daisy look up soitall went to waste!!! :(

i will keep trying!

I honestly don't know if I've posted these pics, so bear with me...

Dead Flower
000_0541.jpg

Dead Trixie
000_0125.jpg

Closest thing you get to a DBF with Maisie:
000_0106.jpg

And how about a Dead Kitty Flop??
000_0428.jpg

Or two...
000_0281.jpg

Hehe!! :D

Apollo does this at least 4 times a day:
March13046.jpg

Apollo flopped and wiggling :)

Sophie does it too occasionally and it is SO cute because she rolls around on her back,but I've never caught it on film.:(

--Kelly

Binky loves to flop. She also rolls onto herback and looks like she's having aseizure, and a couple oftimes she rolled all the way over.

CIMG1379.jpg

CIMG1376.jpg

CIMG1258.jpg

th_DSCF1103.jpg

Fidget's DBF! My mum said she looked like "Road kill" I personallythink she is adorable when she does this. So Quirky. Although sometimesit scares me because she won't move for ages.

Latest posts

Back