The Camera Corner

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LuvaBun wrote:
I've just looked at the Humane Society website and .... HE'S GONE!!!!!
I was just there yesterday morning dropping off boxes and some food to help with their big move.
Ididn't check the website today. What a surprise! :bunnydance: I bet he is going to get a new name now. :D

Here is a picture of Peony, a female cross. She must of been adopted too as I don't see her on the website. :bunnydance::bunnydance:

21aw8k2.jpg

D300,24-70 zoom, ISO800,manual setting,1/160 of a second, F3.5, off camera flash with diffuser.

Jan, there are three new girls at the shelter. Two minlops (Sally and Susie) are housed in the same cage and are available as a 2 for 1 adoption.
And Honey (an uppity ear American) has a distinct white patch on the tip of her nose,she might be a match for Shadow. ;)

jordiwes wrote:
Thought I would show off one of the photos we had taken yesterday
Darya is sobeautiful!

I like to see other peoples work and how they take their pictures. I like the way he has the pictures off centered and the way he used the flash for lighting.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
I like the way he has the pictures off centered and the way he used the flash for lighting.

Here is one of my pictures taken on Saturday at the Calgary Rabbit Show. The breeder was showing me the quality color on his Thriantas.

24fcxtj.jpg

D300,14-24 zoom, ISO640,manual setting,1/125 of a second, F4, off camera flash with diffuser.

Back