The Bunnies of Ten Acre Woods

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mike----you're how far from Houston?

Just thought....if you were looking for any more rabbits to love on....or maybe offer to foster?

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17932&forum_id=7

Peg

Edited to add:

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

(hey - it was worth a try)...

:bunnybutt:

Hello! Snuffles

Iwon't forget to keep in touch Again,:winkand I had no intentions of picking up another Bun but Kristin justwouldn't let him go and now we all Love him Like Crazy,He's a realCuddle Bunny!:inlove:

Hi! JadeIcing

I looked aroud thru your post and found your new Babies and theirBeautiful!:kiss:

Thanks! Haley

I love that picture too and Kristin is so darngood with allour Bunnies that I really hope she sticks to her dreams of becoming aVet one day!:great:

Hey! ec

I love those 2 pics also,especially the one of Baby Boo (the ND) withher face full of fur.:roflmao:

Hi! shye

Your new babies are just adorable as are all yourBabies,:heartbeat:And :no:I don't want anymoreBunnies!:ponder:

TinysMom

I'm about 50miles north of Houston and as I said above I don't want anymore Buns,:no:I don't want to even see any Buns thatliveclose to me because they're just too hard to turnaway!:stikpoke

Jadeicing

I'm not sure if that was directed to me or TinysMom,about not giving up?

I figure it's about Her not giving up on getting me anotherBun.:laugh: NO! :biggrin:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Hey! Everyone

I haven't forgotten to keep in touch, My computer just quite on me!:growl:

Not sure what's wrong with it yet,it started off not wanting to shut off and now when it opens it immediately freezes up before windows can even open up so it's going ito the shop Monday!:pullhair:

I won't be online for a few days (hopefully no longer)as I'm using a borrowed Laptop to let Ya'll know I ain't Dead :biggrin:Yet,:roflmao: and all my Sweet Buns are doing Great.

Talk To Ya'll Real Soon!

Mike Evans

Hey Mike - is there any chance y'all will be going to the rabbit show in Seguin on March 17th? Art & I are thinking of going there to show our babies...um...bunnies...and I just thought it would be neat if we could meet you if you were there.

I promise - I won't try to send any rabbits home with you.

Unless you want me to...

Or your daughters want me to....

Or your wife wants me to...

(But I can't promise that bunnies won't find some way to sneak home in your vehicle...I have trained them to be pretty darned smart. They're learning the difference now between car brands so they can find your truck.....

Uh...did I say that out loud?)

Seriously though - it would be nice to meet y'all.

Peg

:laugh:Ohhh I want to move to Texas. :dancing:Well just closer to my bunny friends! I want to hang out with people just as insane as me!:roflmao:

Alicia, Ringo, Samantha, Connor, Teresa, Dallas, Elvis, Foster Sweet Pea, and the rest of the Zoo Crew

Hi Mike. I've just been catching up with your blog - man, where have all your new bunnies sprung up from :shock:. If anyone was in any doubt before about you being under the rabbit spell, they sure aren't now :D. Your babies are all adorable - too much cuteness for one family to have ;)

Jan

Hey Mike, nice to hear from you!

As far as your computer, it almost definitely sounds like the hard drive crashed. Ours did the same thing. We tried to fix it in the bios, no luck. We would go to the computer management and the drive wasn't showing up. My BIL is a computer geek, so he walked us through it. Hope it's backed up. :shock:

Hey.....watch it! I resemble that remark!

Peg

JadeIcing wrote:
Well just closer to my bunny friends! I want to hang out with people just as insane as me!:roflmao:

Hi Mike, we need an update on all your Babies.

It's been so long since we've heard from you. I sure hopeeverything is ok with you and your family (Bunny family too).

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny2

"Uncle Mike I am begging you to please bing back my friends."

100_3454.jpg

Back