~The Bunnies of Bo's House~ Bo, Clover and Tony ~ Combined~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOT! :biggrin2:

Tony is huge, dang :shock:. I pictured him as this teeny little critter but he's a good size. He's so beautiful :hug:, er, handsome.

Clovers leg doesn't freak me out in the least, but her expression however... :idea...looks like she wants to eat someone :tongue.

Have you got around to showing Tony yet? I'm not sure but I think it was you guys who were showing a bun called Tony.

Tony is about 10 pounds! He's a big ol Moosie boy! We call him the Bologneeee!

They haven't shown him yet, but will in a couple of weeks. After the tattoo incident (he screamed!) I hate the thought of taking him anywhere tho LOL!

Clover is faster, jumps higher and kicks harder than any of the three bunnies! And believe it or not, she thumps with that leg!!!

She is still timid, but she is sweet and will come to us for a treat. Now and then we can pet her which I love. She's only about 2 or 3 pounds max! She was coming to me for a craisen in the picture....... she was sniffing for any traps I think LOL!

Sydney's favorite thing in the world is NIGHT NIGHT! so when Lexi took a nap... she was only happy to snuggle in behind her on the sofa.... LOL! Tank's a lazy butt!

Elf wanted me to mention how incredibly sexy Tony is growing up to be ;)

flirt.jpg

Oh, and that she's not feelin' so bad about her pudge now, cuz Tony is all filled out and stuff too ;) hehe

It's FLUFF I tell ya!

Woo! New pics, yay!!!!:biggrin2:
I saw a castor mini-rex in Pets At Home yesterday and I immediately thought of Bo. I must have stared at him for about 15 minutes lol.... I SOOOO wanted to take him home!

But I'll settle for you sending me Tony instead! :p I wanna little pillow bunny!

It's cute that Clover and Bo play together! Have there been any more late-night parties for them?! :p

I want a pillow bunny too..... Bo pees on pillows..... well, hubby's pillow anyhow..... LOL!

Tony said to tell Elf he'd really like to meet her! *hubba hubba!* Does she like younger men?

I want a flemmie, but as big as Tony's poos are compared to Clover and Bo - I dont' know if I can take a Flemmie poos! That's gotta be like sheep sized! :p

Jen - everyone needs a mini-rex! :biggrin2:You could snort it!

And they have parties every night! I swear Tony was trying to dig out and get to them last night..... I could hear him from my son's room! Clover got up about 2 a.m. I guess...... she started hopping all over wanting attention..... LOL! She loves for me to talk to her. Bo was a loaf - he'd been out and playing earlier. He's gotten sort of..... lazy.... LOL!

There are three of them up there! LOL!

I'll get him and take some later. He's so funny! He LOVES being spoiled.

I got the email notification that you had replied to this blog- usually blog owner replying= pictures. So, I come here, all excited....

But no pictures!!! :cry1:

I need to take pictures tomorrow. The Boloney has been such a molty boy! If I hold him for a few minutes I end up with tons of Tony fur all over me.

He has become so sweet that it's hard to believe he's a full buck. I can hold him and he snuggles his head up to my neck and lays there for me to pet and hold. He will groom my shirt for me almost daily and gives me kisses now and then.

Bo is being Bo. Rotten to the core!

Clover..... There IS NO CLOVERBUNNY! just a lumpy blankie in her cage :shhhh:

New baby Diesel is so spoiled now! He is wild as heck too! He loves to run and jump on things - including the dog! She doesn't like that much!

Tony is absolutely gorgeous:inlove: and he's sweet to boot! Gotta say though, I love those rexies (my name doesn't give it away, does it!?) Tell Bo to come to Charlotte for a vacation, we'll show him a good time. I'll give him back....honest :devil

Latest posts

Back