The Blog of "Flopsy Bun-Bun"

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahri22

Reaction score
Now we've got the new addition to our little family, I thought I'd better start his photo blog!!

flopsy2.jpg

flopsy3.jpg

flopsy1.jpg

So far he's going pretty well :) I've noticed that he doesn't poop muchin his cage (he has a litter tray there), but does so when he's let outto play (which means Poop everywhere!!) I can see we'll need to work onhis litter habits :)

He's also going nuts because of his constant grooming (by me!) toremove all his matted fur...poor little guy!!!) He may look a littlemoth eaten in places because I've had to cut his pretty fur!!

Flopsy Bun-Bun is just sooooooo adorable:inlove:.
I can't wait for more pictures!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Flopsy's very cute :bunnydance: Thereason that he is pooping when hes out so much is because everything isnew and he's trying to mark his territory. My rabbit did the same thing!

Aww, he's so cute. I think Sky has acrush. You should have seen her soon after we gother. She was a mess with mats so bad I had to cut them outand she was also molting so she looked really bad. The goodthing is; hair grows back.

Awww I think he'd like Skyler too :) What a pretty bun!!

The naughty, naughty little boy killed my Internet today! He chewed through the phone cable...I should have been more careful :)

The stupid thing is, I didn't even NOTICE, and my husband found it whenhe came home and I complained that I couldn't get online!!

I am hoping we'll be able to get the little darling toilet trained soon:) Our Little Hoppy Hoppy was very good with his toileting (in someways...) he wouldn't always use the litter tray, but he only pooped inthe laundry, so I had only one room to clean up each day!!! (I guessbecause the cat's litter tray was in there he figured it was the placeto go!)

Anyway, I can forgive him for his poops :) He's still just a new boy!!

I will be updating the blog with more pictures soon!!

Here are some more pics!

Mushu is investigating the bunny's bed!
mushuinvestigatingbunnybed.jpg

Hmmm the cats seem to like this stuff...
hmmmthecatsseemtolikeit.jpg

Look at me with my feet in the food bowl!
feetinthefoodbowl.jpg

Check out my big, fluffy feet!
bunnystretch.jpg

Looking cute!
bunnyonthefloor.jpg

My buddy Mushu on top of Tequila's Tank (Don't know how he gets up there!!)
mushuandtequila.jpg

Tequila (who you really can't see!!) is an Axolotl...I picked a Mexican name for a Mexican critter :)

Mushu (the cat!) prefers to drink his water from Tequila's tank...infact, he prefers to drink water from anything that's not a cat bowl. Ihave found him in the bunny's cage drinking from the bunny's waterrather than use a cat bowl (but discovered the bunny isn't nearly sofussy and will drink the cats' water!!)

Well *I* am taking over this blog...

For starters, let me discuss my name "Flopsy Bun-Bun" WHY WHY WHY???? Iam a dignified boy bunny, I should not have such a ridiculous name!!

And then...that person who calls herself my "Mummy"...she's just cruel.She's giving all my fur to someone called Matt!!! She even say's it'sMatt's fur!!!

I will quote, she said, "Look at you, your fur is all Matt's" so sheproceeded to groom me and pulled out heaps and heaps of my beautifulfur!! Now, why does this Matt need my Fur??? *I* NEED myfur!!!

So, after this so-called "Mummy" had groomed me, I had to go and sitbehind the freezer and wash all that yucky human smell off me!!!

This is a picture of my fur...

fluffdownsized.jpg

It is NOT Matt's fur!!!

This is me being cross:

crossbunnydownsized.jpg

See how I had to wash myself??!!! I am so abused!!!

Latest posts

Back