The adventures of Peter Cartier Rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you definitely did JJ! Good call :)

I have not posted a picture of Phoenix yet so I feel I should get that up. Mind you she is not litter trained *yay, I get to do the honours!*

2-6.jpg

1-6.jpg

She is just a beauty but I have NO idea what she could be...
She almost looks like she's got a little bit of Belgian hare in her :/ She's also quite large. This was about the first day I found her so she looks ragged but now since giving her vitamins and alfalfa hay + pellets, it has greatly improved. She's more comfortable too :) I'm going to wait until she is spayed to even attempt litter training her. I got her a baby playpen in my room temporarily until I bond her with Peter :)

As for Peter, I feel HORRIBLE. I thought that maybe since they've been in the same room together, the ferrets would get along with him.... I let Pandora out first and she seemed to not really acknowledge him which was good because he didn't care. As soon as I let Pippa out, she chased after Peter and definitely tried to attack him *darn instincts!* then after Pandora realized that Pippa was chasing him she started to chase him. Needless to say, they both went back into their cage after that. Poor Peter. I'm hoping having another bun around will bring him some comfort.

I'm also hoping to move back out in September/October so I'm hoping they get their separate rooms so they don't stress each other out any more than necessary.

Latest posts

Back