Texan Tales (& Tails) - by TinysMom

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Putting in a special photo request for a flemmie running/walking taken from the side view.

And a request for a photo of a flemmie from behind, sitting, preferably one with HUGE ears that makes it stand out as a flemmie :)

This isn't from behind...but...

DSCN6949-1.jpg

Athena is built differently from the other girls...where they are more shaped like meatloafs...she's sorta regal looking....maybe this will help?

She's the one in the front...

DSCF0759-1.jpg

DSCF0758-1.jpg

The thumbnail for this video sorta of shows what I mean about Athena looking different than the other girls..

Today's rabbit of the day photo I did....

404276_adefkqu123_m.jpg

Even on the hottest of days the girls nap together.....

Agh! I love the Finnie lips picture! Why do bunnies have such nice lips? I swear my Ned has the most kissable lips ever.

Ellie Mae needs prayers - she has some sort of an infection and the top of her head and near her ears are swollen.

I'm starting her on meds in just a few minutes.

TinysMom wrote:
He's still trying to send you good luck vibes - this time for getting a job. Every morning he spends time practicing holding his ears up to send you luck...

:big kiss: I just KNEW I could count on my Finnster!!

More photos to be added soon - but these were my photos of the day for today..

[align=center]DITSY MITZI!
[/align][align=center]
407276_bcejqsuvwz_s.jpg

[/align][align=center]Mr Bubbles and Ellie Mae - What do you mean NO?????
[/align][align=center]
407302_agiloy0359_m.jpg

[/align]

Here are some photos of Ellie Mae's head and ears showing the swelling.

Poor baby...she's eating, drinking and even playing and coming to me for treats....but she's got to feel miserable.

She gets her second shot tomorrow and I'm hoping the abscesses will be willing to drain shortly after that.

The only thing I can think of is that she got ear mites...she's been treated for that now.

Oh - and it is possible the swelling could go down and not need draining - that's sorta what I'm praying for.

I may take her to a vet later this week if the swelling doesn't start going down - but generally the vet tells me I'm on the right course of action and just prescribes Baytril. I'm hoping that the Pen G will start to bring the swelling down by tomorrow (it may get worse before it gets better).
[align=center]
DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0179b.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0177.jpg

Jar Jar wanted to be in a photo too....
DSC_0199.jpg

[/align]

And the final photos for tonight...

[align=center]Jar Jar
[/align] [align=center]
DSC_0194.jpg

Jar Jar
DSC_0192.jpg

Jar Jar in front - Ellie Mae in back
DSC_0191.jpg

Jar Jar, Mr Bubbles & Ellie Mae
DSC_0186.jpg

Mr Bubbles and Ellie Mae really do like each other and hang out together a lot....ear type doesn't seem to matter...
DSC_0185.jpg

Ellie Mae is letting me know she doesn't want me messing with her ears again...
DSC_0182.jpg

Jar Jar
DSC_0198b.jpg

[/align]

Back