Teresa head-tilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:biggrin2:Just we she needs! A cheering squad.

She is not drinking much. Should I syringe pedialyte?

She is eating some of the baby food I put down and the pumpkin!

I bet it was the beginning of an ear infection and you just caught it super quickly!

Just like people, I imagine that things like ear trouble can affect one bunny more severe than another. She may just have a sensitive little system.

I'm so glad she's eating!

I check them over everyday. Well I do or Rob does. I am paranoid.

Looked over she is eatting pellets again. Just a few nibbles but it's something.

Oh yea called vet said it is ok to give her some metacam. Seemed to perk her up.

Now hay!

I just saw this thread Alicia. I'm so glad she is eating a little bit for you. will keep my fingers crossed she eats more and more for you. give her nose rubs from me :bunnyhug:

Bo b it was my thread about the spurs they are horrible things but they could never get Alfie to sit and look in his mouth so they couldn't see the problem luckily my vet is pretty good so just took him in and put him to sleep and the pics were just one of the spurs causing the trouble!!

Thank you! She is eating alittle better.

I know it hasn't been that long since you last updated,but how is Teresa going?

Poor little girl...she's sucha sweet little thing

I'm thinking about you guys

Cheryl

She is hopping around more and fighting the meds. So I say better.

polly wrote:
Bo b it was my thread about the spurs they are horrible things but they could never get Alfie to sit and look in his mouth so they couldn't see the problem luckily my vet is pretty good so just took him in and put him to sleep and the pics were just one of the spurs causing the trouble!!

My brain became mush when I had kids! LOL! I can never remember half of the stuff I should!

Now, did Alfie have ear problems too from his tooth? I know he had trouble!

Poop is back to normal. No need to feed her or anything.

That's good to hear Alishia :D

I get to be the bearer of some good news :yes:

I just got off the phone with Alicia and Teresa is doing great- as in no tilt!

Im sure she will be here soon to update, but I just thought Id share. :woohoo

YAYY!! Go Teresa...and GO MOMMY!!! :highfive:

Yea she is looking better. She actually kicked Dallas butt. I would say she is on her way back.

Latest posts

Back