Teresa head-tilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JadeIcing

Reaction score
Teresa is off. She didnt come to eat. Rob told me so I looked at her and she wasnt moving. Her head looked slightly tilted so took her out. She was slightly off balance.

She ate one crasin, nibbled a peice lettuce. She is not touching pellets.

9pm right now. Appt for 10:30pm.

:pray::bunny19:pray: Fingers crossed and good vibes being sent...

:pray:

Oh no, not our little Teresa! Sending lots of prayers your way.

Please let us know when you get back. Im so worried about the little darling.

24/7 :) Thank god MY vet is on.

Haley I have your number on my cell from when we did the emergency numbers. I almost called you.

Back. No discharge, ears clear. Nothing but tilt. 3weeks baytril and monitor.

Oh wow, Hun...hope she gets better soon...

Give her some :bouquet:, :inlove:, :big kiss:, and :pet: from me! :)

I will.

Sheesh I was just telling Randy in chat how well Ringo is.:shock:

No! :nerves1 Not little Teresa Mekare! That's not allowed! :cry2

Sending MAJOR vibes for a quick and complete recovery!

:clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover:

:pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray:

Ty Sas that made me smile. She is still not coming over for treats. So if when I get home she isn't eating much some critical care will be going in to her tummy.

Picking up fresh baby food and pediyalite.

Bo her teeth were ok that we could tell. She was fighting to much to look inside alot. I do know she has never had problems with them before. I will keep an eye out though.

I wonder could teeth cause an issue like tilt though.

Pipp wrote:

No! :nerves1 Not little Teresa Mekare! That's not allowed! :cry2

Sending MAJOR vibes for a quick and complete recovery!

:clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover:

:pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover: :pray::clover: :pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray::clover::pray:

You know I think they could. I'm not a vet but..... when I get a sinus infection or ear infection (or even just fluid on my ear) my teeth hurt terribly sometimes!

If there is an abcess or something forming from a tooth in the back - it could I bet.

Those spurs they were showing in another thread (and I can't remember what one!) really made me realize what issues they can have in there.

Horses drop their grain and stuff - lose weight and all sorts of things from spurs on their teeth - I do know that for sure. Rabbits do too since they'll go off feed sometimes.....

It's something to think about I guess..... worth asking the vet too?

She still seems the same now going to try and get her to eat. She did just come over for a treat.

JadeIcing wrote:
Haley I have your number on my cell from when we did the emergency numbers. I almost called you.

Feel free to call anytime. I wish there was more I could do to help.

Praying for our little mother :pray:

Aww thanks. Even though she is like this she was grooming her boys. When the vet went to pick her up Connor and Dallas pinned Teresa in the corner and were glaring at the vet.

Haley wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:

Feel free to call anytime. I wish there was more I could do to help.

Praying for our little mother :pray:

Just wanted to mention, she is not rolling. Just alittle off balance with a barely noticible tilt. I just know my buns.

Right now she is eatting a salad and took a crasin.

Latest posts

Back