Teresa head-tilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor twin Teresa.

Pebbles hadthis type ofproblem before in May 22/2007. The head tilt was caused by a middleear infection.
She was prescribed Apo-sulfatrim 2ml every 12 hours for 10 days. Pebbles eventually recovered while taking the medicine.

Give Teresa some timefor her medicine to work. I fed Pebbles Alfalfa hay when she didn't feel like eating.

Get well Teresa.
:sickbunny:

DuH! I forgot alfalfa hay. Thanks Stan.

Oh no,poor little Teresa :(

Sending lots of get well vibes

Cheryl

Well she peed so she drank water. She is now chowing down on the hay. She says thanks Stan.

YAY!

Aww thank you. She is alittle more active. I am off today so I will be with her all day.

This is so off scope for me. With Ringo there were clear signs of what was causing it. Her I dont know...:?

Ugh she wont eat that much I am giving critical care to be on the safe side.

This is her normally.

100_9841.jpg

Right now.

100_9898.jpg

100_9898.jpg

100_9900.jpg

100_9901.jpg

Yup on baytril.

I think I will pm Randy.

Pellets!On her own first time in two days.

aww our poor little girl.

Im so happy shes eating on her own! I wonder if it couldbe some kind of mild ear infection that they didnt detect?

Sending lots of prayers to sweet Teresa (and to you too)

Aw, she is sooo precious! I am happy to hear that she ate some pellets by herself.

Sending lots of well wishes for her to get better quick!:hug:

Thanks she is active, eatting better. I just don't see any thing causing it. It would make me feel ALOT better to know what is causing it.

Eatting more salad!

GO TERESA!!!

:party0002::party0002:Go Teresa!! Eat, drink, poop!!:party0002::party0002:

We're all here for you both...

Latest posts

Back