Teddies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Acacia-Berry

Reaction score
Does anybody else notice a significant decrease in stress when treating their bunnies for something if they hold the bunny's favorite teddy close to them?
I was giving Acacia's abscess a hot bath and snuggled her grey bunny teddy into her, she was dramatically less stressed.

I've never had to treat Ellie for anything, but she does have an elephant that is always near her. She pulls it close when she sleeps, she grooms it sometimes. So I would assume that if I took her anywhere or had to give her any kind of treatment, she would probably want to the elephant with her then too.

Makes total sense to me!

Haha, I couldn't bond my old minirex to Acacia years ago (because she wasn't supposed to mine for keeps and she wasn't spayed) so I gave her this grey stuffed bunny (which I had originally bought for my dog). Ever since then.

The vet didn't think it was a good idea to have a toy in the carrier when I brough my mini rex in for a tooth removal which made me sad bc aren't vets supposed to at least listen to clients for the reasons they included a stuffy?! I stopped seeing that vet for various reasons, one being that.

Aw, an little stuffed elephant?? Never thought of a non-bunny stuffy! Cute!

No, I don't think Acacia thinks it's another rabbit but it noticably calms her when she's out. She's a pretty shy bunny, alsways has been. She grooms it frequently :) There's a youtub video of a bunny hopping down a hallway with a teddy in its mouth!

Latest posts

Back