Taught my rabbit how to do a trick!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love little Wanda, such a lovely colour, what breed it she, she just reminds me of Bandy, my little fellow.

They are so clever, does it take you ages to teach them all this ??

Cool video :)

Thank you for comments! :)

I love little Wanda, such a lovely colour, what breed it she, she just reminds me of Bandy, my little fellow.

They are so clever, does it take you ages to teach them all this ??

Wanda is dwarf teddy :)

Heh, they are clever if they want to be! If I try to train them at wrong time or place they just walk away, as you can see at the end of the video :D Bunnies easily forget what they are doing......

No, it doesn't takes so long, Miiko learns quite quickly and he remember learned like forever! :D I have third bunny too (Miiko's mom), but she don't want to do any tricks, so bunnies can be very different.

Last edited:
I laughed SO hard over the binkies... I love how they just pop straight up into the air!

We so need to train Twigs to do tricks or anything for that matter. But how do you train with treats when he get so excited to have a treat that hes attaching your hand to get it?

you could make a course and teach him agility - I don't even bother giving treats after it half the time, they like to run the course just for funsies :p.

Latest posts

Back