Tattoos.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amy - I LOVE that first picture you are gettingas the tattoo. Okay, so I know it's the Alice in WonderlandWhite rabbit.. and it's being strangled.. and the white rabbit wasalways running around telling everyone they were late..

Do you mind me asking what the meaning behind the image is? Ilove it, and find it really interesting! If it's personal,that's cool.

;)

I found the original "preview" for my tattoo!!Ha, I'm excited to have found it online, because I got my tattoo donealmost 2 years ago ^_^!!!

Here's the link (it won't let me copy and paste the image)
[size="-2"][/size]

http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_ta...;Ktype=1&txtIsAdult=yes&NewSearch=yes

There will be a big black box thingy- and it will say something like "click an image to preview design."

My tattoo is easy to find as it is in the first row- it is called "Partly Cloudy Forecast."

And that is my tattoo- except I decided not make everything so black.

^_^

here is mine!

tattoo.jpg

i love to tell the story of my tattoo. . . it is special to me because my parents bought me it on my 18th birthday!

i am addicted now, i have had it for close to 2 years (well, 2 yearsjune 4th) and i am getting another one this summer after my sister'swedding (it is going to be on my foot, so i want to wait because herwedding is a beach wedding and i am wearing a shorter dress, i don'twant it in the photos.

it really didn't hurt all the much, i just sat there talking to thetattooer's friend (who had just dropped by when i was getting mytattoo) about who knows and before i knew it, it was done

the only painfull thing i remember is when they spray it down and takea peice of paper towel to it. other then that the first 5 minutes stinglike a sunburn that you just majorly hit, but the vibration of the penseems to numb the skin up!

Just to let you know, tattooing on the ribcageHURTS!! I know from personal experience :) The tattooist told me thatcertain areas hurt more than others to tattoo, and the ribcage isapparently one of the worst...

But I survived it :)

I don't have any pictures, but the one on my side is a black panther,and I haven an ankh on my right shoulder that I designed myself. Theone on my back didn't hurt nearly as much...it was only the ribcage bitthat hurt!

But I'm glad I got it done there and not lower down. A friend had oneon her lower belly, and I'm soooo glad I didn't do that, as I've hadthree kids and the area is now stretched and covered in stretch marks,the tattoo would have been completely ruined!! However, my blackpanther is still fine :) If maybe a little stretched from weightgain??!!

Cheers
Fiona

I love your tattoos guys!:D

I just love the White Rabbit tattoo. I think the meaning is that is heREALLY late this time. He never made it! Okay, so I guess it's not astrong meaning.....but I just am in love with this tattoo.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

OoOoOoOoooo....dragonflies would look cute on feet:D.

I love tattoos! I wish I could affordto get more. I only have one- an armband with Celtic knotworkand triskeles. It's a very spiritual design for me.And it hurt like a :censored2:! Most of it was okay exceptfor the inside of the arm. And the whole thing had to be donethree times in one sitting- outline, heavy black, then grayshading. My arm was so swollen by the end that most of thegray shading didn't stay and had to be redone a month later (freetouchup). But it was worth it!

If I could get more, I'd get an elaborate Celtic World Tree or a highly detailed picture of the Earth.

Here's a Celtic world tree:
http://irelandsown.net/thetree.html

I like the Celtic World Tree, naturestee! I think that would be very neat as a tattoo!

I really can't afford a tattoo much either. Ryan and I need to besaving so that we can get our own house to rent, but I know what I hadbetter get that tattoo before we move into our own place because therewon't be any extra money laying around for tattoos for me:tongutwo:.

I want a tiger tatoo, but I dont think I would have the guts to! Also maybe a scorpio star sign.

My friend has just had a tatoo on her arm done and said itdidnt hurt one bit! I am really suprised.

She had numbing cream. And it just itches now.

Your rib cage will definetly be painful! :shock:

Someone told me once the black outline on a tatoo hurts the most? Does anybody know if this is true?

Thanks for the tattoo finder website!

Ive found the one I want now :D

http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooDB.asp

And its on page 7, bottom row, second along (Mountain Cat by Sergey Furmanov)

I have no doubt that it won't hurt, hehe. I know it will. I'm scared....but it will be worth it:D.

missyscove wrote:
Very cool, but yeah, on your stomach, that soundspainful. I think tattoos are neat and all, until people getold and wrinkly or fat and they get all funky looking. Ofcourse, I'm too whimpy to even have my ears pierced.:)

Me, too! (The ear peircing, that is!) Haha good to know I"m not theonly one! :) I would like a lizard tatoo, small, but I"m way too muchof a wuss to EVER do it! (why a lizard, I"m not sure, it would justlook neat... I do like lizards (and have 2 leopard geckos)but most ppl assume I'd want a horse! I'm just weird I guess :)

Jessi

Linz_1987 wrote:
I want a tiger tatoo, but I dont think I would have the gutsto! Also maybe a scorpio star sign.

My friend has just had a tatoo on her arm done and said itdidnt hurt one bit! I am really suprised.

She had numbing cream. And it just itches now.

Your rib cage will definetly be painful! :shock:

Someone told me once the black outline on a tatoo hurts the most? Does anybody know if this is true?

Thanks for the tattoo finder website!

Ive found the one I want now :D

http://www.tattoofinder.com/find_tattooDB.asp

And its on page 7, bottom row, second along (Mountain Cat by Sergey Furmanov)

That's really neat :) My fave is on that same link, but the first one, page one, Tearing Tiger
by Sergey Furmanov

getting the color black hurts more then color because in order to get a bold black they have to put the needle in farther.

the outline also hurts more because when they go to do all of theinside, they will at times touch the outline and that is painfull. . .the needle going over just tattooed skin. . .

I want one but my husband doesn't like them soooo...:?

Get one any way, Jade:D.

I have three tattoos :) :) :)

I got the one on my lower back first, when I was 18. I really liked theJapanese and Chinese symbols and things, but I wanted something thatreally pertained to me. So I got the Arabic for "Beauty" on my back(I'm Lebanese). I designed everything about it myself.

My next tattoo is my butterfly on my left upper arm. I had been througha lot of stuff growing up and turned to self-injury to make me feelbetter. I wouldn't wear tanktops because I was always aware of thescars on my arm. One day I got fed up with being ashamed, and decidedto get something beautiful to replace that symbol of pain. The artistand I designed my butterfly, and I got him when I was 20.

And my third (and final so far) is on the top of my right foot, andit's for/of my dog Stewart. I rescued him two years ago when he cameinto the shelter where I was volunteering...they were going to put himdown because he bit someone on the way in. He was so scared and sothin; he bit someone because he was terrified. He'd been a stray formore than a year and when the person called the shelter to pick him up,they saw a man beating him with a broom because the dog was eating outof the trash. I begged them to give me one week before they didanything. I was still living with my parents, so I had to find anapartment asap. Most people get an apartment first and then get adog...I never was one to do things in order!!! Anyway, he went from a23lb scared of everything, terrified of my father, wouldn't leave myside, to the 50lb outgoing, silly, happy-go-lucky Stewart!! They calledhim Hugo at the shelter, but I didn't think that fit. He's my StewartLittle :) He's prettymuch the center of my life, then all theother furries fall into place. The dog beside my foot in those pics ismy Stewart :)

Anyway, here are the pics!! I'm posting them in the order that I got them:

tat2.jpg

tat.jpg

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

JadeIcing wrote:
I want one but my husband doesn't like themsoooo...:?
I'm in the sameboat. Although... my husband was in a rock band before I methim and for the 1st 10 years of our marriage. I'm surprisedhe never got one then. He was the only memberwho didn't. Oh well....:rollseyes

Latest posts

Back