Tattoos.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the tattoo of your baby, Stewart. That is amazing and VERY meaningful:). He is such a cutie doggie.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Okay, so it's not a tattoo of a bunny...but I love my Lily butterfly...:)

000_1702.jpg

Got her when I was a couple weeks past 18, in the same place my sistergot her first. I designed her myself...and put as much purplein her as possible. I just love my Lily...:)

Edited to add: Wow...it's been almost 10yrs since I got my Lily...howtime flies!! I think she looks perty good for it being thatlong, though. :)

look at those shoes. . .

drools a little. . .

oh, and i like the tattoo also!

Hehe...thanks! I got them fromMacy's...they were part of the outfit I bought to look extra-specialfor my birthday. :)

maherwoman wrote:
Hehe...thanks! I got them from Macy's...they werepart of the outfit I bought to look extra-special for mybirthday. :)

they are totally adorable

i am a sucker for heels with a peek-a-boo toe. . . i just bought a pairof cute shoes that look just like that, but they are solid black leather

i am shoe crazy. . . they are one of my passions. . .

Hehe...I love shoes, too...just haven't had muchmoney to play with in the past few years. BUT...now thatwe're just waiting any day now for our Contractor's License to arrivein the mail, it means we'll be making quite a bit more money...so I'llbe able to have fun with clothes and shoes like I could when I wasyounger. Hehe...I feel so spoiled, just having the familythat I do...my husband and daughter are really amazing people...I countmy blessings every morning. :)

Latest posts

Back