tattoo placement (on humans lol)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
I was wondering for those of you who have tattoos on your wrist , how bad does it hurt? is it one of the worst places? I want to get one on the underside of my wrist, where the veins are :shock: lol, and i was wondering how god awful the pain is going to be, i might rethink where i put it,lol

Very carefully consider where you put the tat. Some places of employment frown on wrist tats. My daughter has to cover hers at work.

pamnock wrote:
Very carefully consider where you put the tat. Some places of employment frown on wrist tats. My daughter has to cover hers at work.
Very true. My mom's husband had to wear a cover-up for a tat on his wrist at a job. Not sure how painful it is (all tats sound painful to me!). A friend told me her most painful one was on her neck.

Well, I have several tattoos and my wrist hurt the least. In fact, to me, it didn't hurt at all. But pain is realative..if this is your first tattoo it might hurt a lot.

First thing to consider..WRIST tattoos CAN BLEED OUT. Meaning in just a couple years (or even one) the ink can smear out. It is better if you put the tattoo a bit above your wrist. The thinner the skin, the more likley it can bleed out. It doesnt happen to anyone (My feet are tattooed, and they haven't bled a bit)

Things like sunscreen and proper healing care will also be factors in that.

But yes; wrist tattoos are hard to cover up. Don't EVER assume you will have a job that will allow tatoos. THINGS CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (A lil hypocritical from me, lol)

But if you do, you can buy dermablend to cover it if it is small.

I am not so worried about the job situation. Myia by bleeding out you mean the color right,lol. I never knew that, good to know, thanks. This would be my 5th tattoo so i know the pain but i wasnt sure of the pain in the location on the wrist.

We both have quite a few--full sleeves, legs, him--chest and full back. The two most sensitive spots were the ankles and the wrist. It does vary from person to person--what bothered us may not bother you at all. We've not had any fading problem at all. We do avoid the sun like vampires, though.

i have one on my neck and one on my colar bone. the wrist shouldnt hurt to bad because they wont tattoo in your veine. they will tattoo the skin over it !! goodluck :)

Latest posts

Back