Taking photos

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took some photos today with the new camera and I thought id show them to you all:

flight32

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

Those are so pretty!!!

I find it hard to take pics too, usually when i want to photograph something, they don't want me too. Also, I know that pics at night don't work very well. So what I do is wait after they have had their lunch with plenty of veggies and then they always take a nap and let me take pics. Tht's why most of my pics are of my bunnies laying down or sleeping.

I really like to add a border too.

Agustinita

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Also, you can do some work on your pics using a photo software. I use GIMP, its free and you can download it from internet.

For example, taking your pic (I like the soft colors) but you could sharpen it a bit so it doesn't look blurry (In GIMP: Filters -- Enhance -- Unsharp Mask). Or you can saturate the colors so they make more contrast (Tools -- Collor Tools -- Hue- Saturation). You can also add a border (Script Fu -- Decor -- Add border).

test.jpg

You can do many many other things too to play with your pic. (I hope you don't mind I used your pic, I wanted to show you what you can do)

No you can use whatever pic I dont mind :). Thanks for the advise, I see what you meen it really does make a difference to the photo. Do you have a link for the software you use? Ive searched for it on google but I can't find anything, thanks :Dx

Back