swine flu

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
I think the shot was rushed because of all the hype of the swine flu, scary i tell u
i beginning to think the same. i've always being rational and sensible when it comes to health scares but im starting to think that our government have one eye on an election. not easy to find the facts:rollseyes

some people in the uk are not being given anything. the people on the phone say stay at home. and thats that!

According to the news tonight, the death toll is at 29 in the UK now? :expressionless

My friend's little girl who is 5 has been sick since last week, and they had her on Tamiflu and to be kept indoors for a week because of her flu-like symptoms, but then they changed their minds to tonsillitis, and she's really worried, and frustrated because obviously no doctors will see her daughter, they're just trying to diagnose it over the phone, which is difficult :(

Becca I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

the news said earlier that the death 'number' will be the same as a bad winter of normal flu.. that can't be too bad right?

I hope the little girl gets better!

And Brandy how bad did ur moms friend have it?

My mum thinks she had it last week.. she felt really rough but not like bad as she had to go hospital it could of been a mild version...

Well she thought it was like, bronchitis or something like that, so she went into her doctors office and he sent her home with a prescription for that, then it got worse so her step-mom took her to the ER and they sent her home, then again she had to go back a few days later and the doctor on call was like ' It's swine ' =/

Quite a few people from my school have swine flu now, although luckily not close friends of mine so I haven't been in contact with them for a few weeks. None of them are that ill though, so I really wouldn't worry. Theonly thing they seem to be worried about is having tostay in quarantine!

My sister is getting married on Friday, so as well as being paranoid about the weather she is now worried that someone in the ceremony (or her or her finance!) will get swine flu - especially as she is a primary school teacher and her husband to be works for the NHS, so they both come into contact with many people who could be sick.:expressionless

Becca wrote:
the news said earlier that the death 'number' will be the same as a bad winter of normal flu.. that can't be too bad right?

I hope the little girl gets better!

And Brandy how bad did ur moms friend have it?

My mum thinks she had it last week.. she felt really rough but not like bad as she had to go hospital it could of been a mild version...
its worse. it siad it on five news rte and bbc i think 2 days ago..

Becca wrote:
^ lol it said it was gonna be the same as a bad winter of normal flu on bbc a couple of days ago too :/
*becca, its going to be WORSE tahn the normal flu at winter.....:p*

Becca wrote:
^ lol it said it was gonna be the same as a bad winter of normal flu on bbc a couple of days ago too :/
Right now the d eath toll is the same as the winter flu, no biggie, 2/3 of all the deaths were people with underlying other problems, so that means only 1/3 of the deaths were healthy people who died from it. I dont see the whole worry about this, it is just like the regular flu, Becca dont worry about it

Latest posts

Back