Sweet Dreams Bailey

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah222296

Reaction score
Late last week I had to make the extremely hard decision of putting my little Bailey to sleep, she was only 4 years old. The weeks before she had started losing weight so I brought her into the vet where i work, and after an x-ray found out her kidneys had almost completely calcified. So much so that there was no saving her =(. She was a bunny with a personality larger than life and I am going to miss her everyday. When i would come home from work she would be the first to hop up to me and brighten my day if it was not going well. She left behind her hubby George who's having a very hard time without her. I miss her very much, but I am glad i got the four years i did to spend with her and hope everyone else has an amazing rabbit like her in their lives.

bailey.jpg

bailey and george.jpg

bailey and george 3.jpg

Last edited:
So sorry to hear the sad news.
I can't believe how much Bailey looks like our Dilly (avatar)
Binky free Bailey!!!!

We're so sorry for yours and George's loss. Even when they are with you for only a short time, they do so manage to steal away your heart and no amount of time truly feels long enough. Rest in peace little girl, you are loved and missed greatly.:in tears:

Latest posts

Back