Sweet D Bunny B

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet D is, like, the poster bunny for Himalayans. I'm plotting to make a get away with him in a sack some stormy night so I can give that sweet wee nose a million boops.

Samara wrote:
Sweet D is, like, the poster bunny for Himalayans. I'm plotting to make a get away with him in a sack some stormy night so I can give that sweet wee nose a million boops.
Hehehe! He is the bestest!

But if you try to take him.... :nasty:

lol

Last night I wanted Sweet D to come up on the bed for some cuddles. He, wasn't interested.

2012-04-18_21-17-10_6091.jpg

"Yes, I am ignoring you."

2012-04-18_21-17-15_2121.jpg

"Shake that treat jar all you want, I'm not coming."

2012-04-18_21-17-23_6881.jpg

"Yes. I hear you. I'm still not coming."

Haha. He came, about an hour later, after I'd stopped trying to get his attention. LOL. On his terms. Punk.

Happy Wednesday, ya'll.

:hearts Jes, Sweet Dope & Harvo

Last night S.D. was in a friendlier mood and quite frankly, wouldn't leave me alone while I was trying to play a video game! Sheesh, what does he expect, me to just drop everything and give him all my attention!? Alas, that's exactly what I did.

Wait a sec.... Who owns who here?

"Scratch my forehead now, please..." Yes, sir.
2012-05-09_18-51-13_2991.jpg

Haha, this one looks like I may be trying to rip is little head off, but I promise I'm not. Just petting! :confused2:
2012-05-09_18-50-37_111.jpg

"Your feet are big and smell weird." Gee thanks, D.
2012-05-09_18-52-08_9671.jpg

LOL

Happy Thursday!
:hearts Jes, Sweet Dictator & Huz

An open letter to Harvey, my obnoxious (yet somehow loveable), 3-legged cat.

2012-05-10_18-35-39_3901.jpg

Dear Harvey-

What happened to you and um, where is your other leg? I just would really like to know. I know its not polite to ask, but sometimes when I look at you, thats all I can think of. Where. Is. Your. Leg??

Also... Why do you puke so much? Why do you refuse to puke on anything other than my bed and my rug. The hard floor is MUCH easier to clean, fyi.

And why are you so fat? I mean, I literally only feed you 1/2 cup of food a day. Perhaps yoga, or ya know, a short jog or something. I mean, come on.

Why don't you like your stomach touched? Why don't you like to sit in laps or sleep on people like most normal cats?

Why can't you just be nice to the rabbit?

And why do you insist on bugging me the instant my alarm clock goes off? I mean, sometimes I like to hit the snooze and you swatting my face, licking my face or generally just swiping your tail back and forth across my face - not a fun way to be dragged out of sleep.

And why must you meow so loud?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love you and everything. (I love when you lay like that (see above photo) with your arms curled up like that.) But, you could stand to work on a few things. Just sayin.

:hearts Your (In general, Non-Cat-Loving) Owner.

P.S. You're so vain.
47878_575828169302_73102861_33099706_4674315_n.jpg

saidinjester wrote:
An open letter to Harvey, my obnoxious (yet somehow loveable), 3-legged cat.

2012-05-10_18-35-39_3901.jpg

Dear Harvey-

What happened to you and um, where is your other leg? I just would really like to know. I know its not polite to ask, but sometimes when I look at you, thats all I can think of. Where. Is. Your. Leg??

Also... Why do you puke so much? Why do you refuse to puke on anything other than my bed and my rug. The hard floor is MUCH easier to clean, fyi.

And why are you so fat? I mean, I literally only feed you 1/2 cup of food a day. Perhaps yoga, or ya know, a short jog or something. I mean, come on.

Why don't you like your stomach touched? Why don't you like to sit in laps or sleep on people like most normal cats?

Why can't you just be nice to the rabbit?

And why do you insist on bugging me the instant my alarm clock goes off? I mean, sometimes I like to hit the snooze and you swatting my face, licking my face or generally just swiping your tail back and forth across my face - not a fun way to be dragged out of sleep.

And why must you meow so loud?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love you and everything. (I love when you lay like that (see above photo) with your arms curled up like that.) But, you could stand to work on a few things. Just sayin.

:hearts Your (In general, Non-Cat-Loving) Owner.

P.S. You're so vain.
47878_575828169302_73102861_33099706_4674315_n.jpg
This. is. awesome. lol All the things you want to say to them.

Happy Monday!

Had a busy weekend at the farm with the family. My younger brother graduated from college! And it was Mother's day so we spent a lot of time with mom. Plus, we went and picked up Charlie (the Flemish Giant, a.k.a. the cutest thing I've seen in a long time.) I updated his earlier thread with some new pics. He's so sweet, loves attention and is happily exploring his new home in my family's barn. (Thread w/ new pics of Charlie the FG ... http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=72254&forum_id=1).

S.D. was definitely happy when I got home last night after a weekend alone at home w/ Harv (& Kitty, my brother and Sis-in-Law's cat).

How was everyone's weekend?

:hearts Jes, Sweet D & The Harv

Awesome on Charlie! Woo hoo epic ear time!

My weekend was all right. It felt too long and too short at the same time.

I showed my husband Sweet D's picture and your blog - he thinks S.D is the coolest :D

Samara wrote:
Awesome on Charlie! Woo hoo epic ear time!

My weekend was all right. It felt too long and too short at the same time.

I showed my husband Sweet D's picture and your blog - he thinks S.D is the coolest :D
Weekends always feel too short for me! lol

Thanks for showing off my boy! Everyone that sees him/meets him, loves him. He has that "thing" about him. LOL

Latest posts

Back