Sweat-leaf Anthony

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candykittten

Reaction score
This is Anthony! He is...
- 2 1/2 years old
- neutered
- SPCA rescue
- New Zealand mix

and quite the little character!

Enjoy:biggrin:

006-1.jpg

005-3.jpg

004-3.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

001-3.jpg

Wow, he is so handsome!! I love the color <3 Looks like little lazy in those pictures :D

So glad to hear Anthony is enjoying his new home.

Anthony is a very handsome bunny. Love the spots.

Thanks so much for sharing.

K :)

candykittten wrote:
also I feel like he is starting to grow a dewlap:biggrin:
I feel Dobby is doing that too. It's more fur than anything else. I thought I was overfeeding him, but when I felt him, he felt fine. It's just that his hair has grown a bit longer and thicker around his neck, making it look like he has no neck. lol.

Nancy McClelland wrote:
Yeah, I tell everyone my rabbits are "big furred" too.

Big furred? Like my child is just big boned. LOL!

Nah I don't gild the lily when it comes to weight.

K:)

Ugghhh I've left Anthony in Sudbury for a few days with my boyfriend and I'm really missing them both :( I'm home on spring break but figured it would be better for him to stay at home in his hutch rather then getting all moved around. I miss you sweat leaf <3

Ugghhh I've left Anthony in Sudbury for a few days with my boyfriend and I'm really missing them both :( I'm home on spring break but figured it would be better for him to stay at home in his hutch rather then getting all moved around. I miss you sweat leaf <3

I've found Anthony is getting a little more comfortable with me :) He still doesn't like to be touched but he will come up to me now.

I bought him Craisins for the first time yesterday and he loves them!

Here are some pictures from his munch out this morning

011-4.jpg

Grumpy bun :p
010-5.jpg

Lettuce face!
009-5.jpg

Good to hear. He's such a sweetie.

Takes time. And IMHO, time well spent.

Hoping soon you will be able to pick this sweetie up and love on him. Right now, take what you got. It's a good start and one heck of a foundation on trust between both of you.

Latest posts

Back