Storytelling

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holtzchick

Reaction score
Okay, so after writing with so many other writers on this forum, I propose we write a group story. Basically the rules are A) each person writes one paragraph to develop the story and character(s) and B) it must make sense (no mocking!) :) Let's really have some fun here!

Once upon a time there was a rabbit named Rabbity Babbity. Mr. Babbity was so grateful for everything he had, two sisters, a brother, a dog and mum and dad. All so happy with joy they could only but hop, day and night, what a life for a lop! Today was no ordinary day, Babbity said to be fair but instead his sister thought it was all in his head. Babbity had studied everything he could, for this day he was more nervous than ever, twas the day of his marvelous endeavour! Rabbity Babity was out for a trip, classmates and all he was all "hoppity hip"! Visiting the old rabbit hole was enough to enjoy, his life was a hoot, after all he was a boy. Horomones starting to form a girl bunny came about and he really loved her physical shape. Babbity began to thump and re-arrange his nape......(please continue :))

After ogling the girl bunny for a few long seconds, Babbitty shook his head to clear the thought away. "Babbitty!" he whispered fiercely to himself. "You must stay focused! Today is the day of your big endeavor! Looking at girls can wait until later." With that, Babbitty glanced slyly about at his classmates, and when his teacher, Mrs. Wormsnout, turned her back, Babbitty pressed himself against the wall of the old rabbit's hole and slipped out into the chilly air of the autumn afternoon. Then he was off, free to put his amazing plan into action!

Babbity crept along outside the rabbit hole. He felt like someone was following him and looked over his shoulder several times to be sure. He didn't see anyone, which was good. This plan had to be carried out alone. No one could know it was him! Super excited about what he was about to do, Babbity binkied higher than he'd ever binkied before. While in the air, he noticed he was indeed being followed...

It was none other than the pretty girl bunny he was ogling earlier! She had snuck out too! Did she see him? Was she following him specifically? Babbity hid behind a bush and watched her. She was breathtaking alright. White, flowing fur. Ears perky and upright, not lopped and hanging like his, with a little pink in the center. As she got closer he could smell her perfume, tones of carrots and hay floated on the breeze. She walked right towards the bush, peeked around and said......

"I know what you're planning. You're not alone. I will help you, if you let me." Babbity couldn't believe his long, floppyears. How did she know? How could she help? How in the world had a beautiful girl like that noticed HIM? He wanted to be cool but he couldn't help himself. He binkied.

Latest posts

Back