Steel Flemish Giants

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow - I'm so excited for you. Right now I have black and light gray and REW....and I've been told with the colors I have that I can get steel...

Be sure to share pictures!

I have Fawn, Blue, Light Gray, and now I am getting steels. I will make sure to share pictures!!

I am excited because I have wanted steels for a long long time ^_^

I need pictures!!!! So happy for you! That will be cool. Not many folks do the steel variety. Very excited for you!!!

Thanks Cathy!! ^_^ Ill email you pics when I get them on sunday.

I have always enjoyed the steel variety, and I am very excited to finally be able to get a pair of them. Im sure it will be interesting raising this color because I am not all that familar with it. I will enjoy the learning experence though ^_^

Oh by the way.. Parker said he cannot wait to see you in 2 weeks ^_^ I was grooming him the other day and I was telling him "you get to see your other mommy in 2 weeks" It was cute, I would stand there and talk to my mom while he was on the grooming table and he would stand up and put his feet on my shoulder and put his nose on my face. He has become so loveable.

It's wonderful once they get past those nasty juvenile hormones! LOL! Can't wait to see my boy! (Umm...:embarrassed:...YOUR boy! LOL!)

My dream flemmie is a fawn!

gingers_giants wrote:
I have Fawn, Blue, Light Gray, and now I am getting steels. I will make sure to share pictures!!

I am excited because I have wanted steels for a long long time ^_^

OOOO how exciting i am waiting for pics too now he he. My conti is supposed to be steel coloured, she looks like a dark agouti colour, is that what steel looks like?
Not sure if it is meant to be a solid colour or the agouti type x Her tummy is grey xx

Latest posts

Back