Sprite

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was so shocked when, on another Forum, I read about little Sprite's passing :(

She was obviously a very special little Bunny and you gave her a wonderful life.

Janex

I am so sorry. I know how you feel, we lost one too (cocoa).

Take care,
Mikayla:bunnyangel:

I am so sorry for your loss, she was a beautiful bunny. And I know alot of people said it already but ther are 2 pics in my head that represent this site, one of them is Snuggy with the wings and the other is Sprite with the tongue out. Binky free Sprite.

Jim

I could hardly believe it when I saw this post - there are some bunnies that you expect to be around forever, and Fey and Sprite were among them.

Sprite may have been hand-shy, but it didn't stop her enjoying herself and getting into mischief, did it? She was such a beauty. I can only imagine how you, Mr Stee and Fey are feeling.

I am so very sorry :(

Jan

Thanks Jan. I had felt that same way about your Perry too. With both of them, I expected to have a lot more time.

Fey is actually doing pretty good now. Bonding is going really well and I'm planning on moving Oberon into Fey's pen this weekend when I can be around all day to make sure they're getting along alright. It's not love, Oberon still doesn't get the concept. But they do like each other and they do snuggle and Fey grooms him. Fey was very happy the first time I let Oberon play in her pen with her. Instead of getting territorial or anxious like most bunnies would, she got an extra spring in her step and hopped right over to snuggle with him.

Some days I'm ok, some days I'm not. It's really foggy today just like it was when Sprite died, and I want her back so bad.

naturestee wrote:
Some days I'm ok, some days I'm not. It's really foggy today just like it was when Sprite died, and I want her back so bad.

:in tears: :hug:

:(geez... I'm so sorry.. I dont know what else to say i'm in shock...
hope ur ok :(
RIP Sprite:pink iris:

Back