Sprite

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rainbow:

Safe journey little friend. You will be missed. Angela....take comfort in knowing that you provided Sprite with a life she would have never known had it not been for you. There is something special about a "rescued" bunny and I am sure her spirit will always be with you.

The crew at Sabrina's House

I am so sorry to hear about Sprite. :hug2:Her story is truely inspiring and just goes to show how much a little love can do.Hugs to you, and nose rubs to Fey.

Haley wrote:
So many of my friends have lost their babies these past few weeks. Its just not right.
Too many of the bunnies I fell in love with when I first joined are gone. :tears2:

~Star~

My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

I don't even know what to say, I'm in shock. There have been so many sudden loses that it's really devastating.

I'm really sorry for your loss Naturestee, Sprite had a life some rabbits can only dream of and you should at least find comfort in that. She had a great life with you.

Binky free Sprite.:bigtears:

Angela - ever since I heard about Sprite passing away I've been trying to think of something to say to comfort you - but there is nothing.:tears2: I just keep thinking about a post you made (I think it was in Ruby's thread) about how you couldn't imagine Fey and Sprite without each other.:cry4: I'm so so sorry you and Fey have to go through this, I understand exactly how you feel.:hug:

I hope you can take comfort in the fact that Sprite had a wonderful life with you. Rest in peace little one.:bigtears::rip:

I'm at a loss for words, what a terrible week.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Take comfort from the massive support you have here. Yougave Sprite a wonderful life and she was an absolute beauty. I'm with most here, Sprites tongue photoisone of my faves.

:bigtears:

I'm so sorry about Sprite. She surely was a precious girl and I know you must have a broken heart.

I like to think that somehow our energy continues after our body dies. I hope that you find one day there is some sort of "heaven" or different place and that you are reunited with her in some way.

In Memory of Sprite

A faint shadow falls where you once were,
Such a tiny fluff of snow white fur.

Dark mascara adorned your comical face
Giving you such an endearing look of grace.

Whimsical and loving, you certainly could be
But oh, that tongue! What a sight to see!

You made us laugh, sweet little one
A shining spirit, a true RO bun.

With elegance and poise you stood out proud
One of the sweetest, never lost in the crowd.

With Fey by your side, you were two of a pair
Amusing all around you with true bunny flair.

But now the time's come that you needed to go
And oh, how your humans' hearts break so.

Yet your spirit lives on, and your memory remains
That of Sprite, the little girl who lived up to her name.

We shall all miss you, Sprite...binky free, little one.

:bigtears:

Starina wrote:
My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Exactly what I was thinking....I think that everytime a rabbit dies...
I'm so sorry about Sprite...

I'm so sorry! She really was beautiful and seemed to be quite a character by her pictures.

Thank you so much for the beautiful poem Di.

Starina, I had forgotten about that quote. How fitting. I've only read the book, I think I'm going to go see if the movie store has it.

Everyone's support is such a big help! Thank you guys, I don't know what I would do without you.

I'm so sorry about Sprite...I loved how she looked like she had eyeliner on. Such a cutie.

Binky free, Sprite :pink iris::rainbow::pink iris:

I just found out, Angela and I am so very sorry
For some reason this just totally shocks me ...since you did alot of the infirmary I really don't recall you having medical issues with your buns (at least for the couple years that I've been On Ro)

I am so very sorry about Sprite and worry about Fey getting along without her.
This just came on so suddenly ..

we've had a lot of illness and death on RO recently :(

I'm really sorry !

I just saw this now and I'm so sorry. She was such a cutie with a great personality. My thoughts are with you...binky free Sprite.

I have always liked that quote. I think of it anytime a rabbit passes. I am glad thinking of it gave you some comfort. I hope you are doing alright.

~Star~

Back