Spring Time Fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! I love Bruno and Poppy! And of course Jasmine and Pebbles and George! They're all so cute! Bruno looks like a sleepy puppy! lol. What breed is he? He's on the top of my bunny-napping list! Poppy and Jasmine are simply gorgeous! And I love Pebbles mane!! Ahh! :inlove:George is a very handsome fellow too!! :adorable:

Emily

I'm not sure why I haven't seen your blog before, but SHAME ON ME. I just went through all your pics - that Bruno is such a heart stealer.

And look at Jazz and Pebbles!!! I'm so happy they are getting along so well. See, getting another bunny is always the solution.. maybe I need to get a 4th for Oliver. :ponder:

Great pictures! And I love the shots of the wild bun in the back. My parents always find bunny poop in their yard, but we have yet to see the little one out there.

:)

Nadia

Thanks everyone!

Bruno is a french lop, he is my love.. I just adore that fat boy, he's such a smosher. He loves when he's all flopped over for me to smoosh right near him and kiss him... he'll start the teeth chattering and licking, hehe!

In theory it should have worked, get a fourth for Pebbles.. but she had other plans, and Jas wasn't happy by herself or being bullied by Pebbles, but it worked out that the other two accepted Jas :). Then decided to try with a boy for Pebbles.. worked great at the shelter, but she's so stubborn and bratty! So now I have my trio and two singles, but I'm glad I have Georgie, he's such a baby, I just love him.

I'm so happy I ended up with my gang, I love them for all their funny little quirks, such individuals.

:biggrin2:

Whoa whoa! I totally missed the fact that Jas was with Bruno and Poppy and that you had gotten a 5th!!! (so out of touch!) Any pictures of the 5th little guy?

Nadia

Lol Nadia! You have been hiding under a rock haven't you :p. Georgie is pictured up there and I must say he's just so lovely, I really envy Spring all her gorgeous bunnies. Georgie is such a cool colour.

:inlove:

Oh my!

Considering it was well into "Happy Halloween" last time I posted, thought I'd give a quick update! (No pictures though quite yet, apologies in advance! :))

I'm doing well and eager to return after my trip from RO land!Pleased to report back that all of us in Spring's World are happy and healthy. Bunnies are doing fabulous, although I think I've lucked out with consistently happy campers! Not too much new here bunny wise, other than the everyday happies.

Hopefully will have some photos up soon, more so in thefact that I'm taking a photography class. Thought I would make a quick note here asking for any creative story ideasthat may happen in the daily life of a bunny. One of my projects is to shoot a "photographical essay" showing a story through pictures rather than words. I have a few ideas, but would love to hear some ideas on a story/plot line that are rabbit related! Not sure if my 'models' will be cooperative, but would be worth a try.. I think it would work out to be quite a fun project and quite comical ;).

Thanks for reading! Sorry for lack of photos, but will hopefully be able to get some up sooner rather than later!

:biggrin2:

Here are some pictures of the downstairs crew (had a couple pics from awhile back in the mix too). Will have to wait until I can bring Pebbles somewhere with better lighting since my room gets hardly any natural light.So, pictures don't turn out too great (washed out and red eyes- definitely not the way a princess should be represented by!). Poppy was quiet today and stayed under the shelf too, so will have to see if she is up for some picture taking tomorrow!

;)

The girls were also feeling sleepy, so I have lots of the boys and a smattering of the girlies!

These twowere done as a trial and error (turned out error..haha) for a story line of 'Bunnie and Clyde'.. didnt go further than the intro pics, then I got frustrated.

Feb28003.jpg

Feb28004.jpg

Rise and shine!

Feb28008.jpg

Feb28009.jpg

Feb28010.jpg

Feb28011.jpg

Cootie pie..

Feb28016-1.jpg

Feb28017.jpg

Feb28018.jpg

Jasminey..

Feb28034.jpg

Feb28035.jpg

(this picture is so funy.. hehe!)

Feb28036.jpg

Poppy and Jasmine

Feb28051.jpg
à

Trioey Goodness..
Feb28061.jpg

Feb28029.jpg

Feb28031.jpg

Georgie pics comig up!

I've decided to keep this semi-updated so I can have one place for myself to keep memories/pictures (instead of always having to go into photobucket!)

I might be a bit daring and try a quad bonding session outside this weekend if the weathers decent. I think Georgie is lonely, and I think a play time with the trio might be fun :). I already know the girls just love him, they are always sitting by the fence when he comes over nosing through the mesh. Bruno on the other hand, is not a fan! But I've decided to just go ahead and try a short session with the trio and Georgie, just to see how it goes ;).

Still hitting a wall with the Pebbles/Georgie bonding. The trust just hasn't formed yet, and they still are tentative around the other, always on guard and ready to start a fight (even after 8 months!). But I think it's healthy for them to have some bunny interaction, so I will probably continue their dates until I either bond Georgie to the trio, they all of the sudden decide that they should put the "Come near me at your own risk" stance away and bond or I bond Georgie to the trio.

I am in desperate need to redo cages too. UGH! Stupid grids are just falling out everywhere (silly bunnies who like to gnaw on zip ties!) I definitely need to restructure and look into a possible new floor plan for their pens (would love a change). So I'm just browsing around looking for any pen set ups made from NIC grids to get an idea :).

Other than that, everyone is happy and healthy!

Hey Spring, glad to hear all the bunnies are doing well.

We really need lots of updated photos of all your Beauties. I miss seeing pictures of them.

Susan :)

Wow.. it's been awhile hasn't it!

It's coming up to a sad time of year with the three year memorial of the late Pepsi (Pepper). She died August 12, 2006. A reason why I decided to really try to keep up with blogging for myself - because I find the happy memories are slowly being taken by time from me, and it's a bit devastating.. so I wanted to try to really keep up the blogging this time around, so when the time comes (in a million years hopefully..) that I have to face loosing someone, I have a set in stone way to remember some of the smaller details that get lost over time.

Everyone here is doing wonderful. I was woken up early today by an unexpected visitor. Always nice to have notice. So gave me a great chance to take some mid morning pictures.. my camera usually sucks, but does really well under morning sun and natural light. Try to take a picture with the flash? Horrible! But I captured a few very sweet pictures.. so once photobucket decides to quit being an idiot, I'll upload them! (picture in my avatar as preview)

Not much new here! Had a bunch of people over a few days ago, and they just adored the bunnies.. though the bunnies weren't too keen, except Georgie of course! The trio isn't used to more than a couple people, so Bruno was close to throwing a fit and would thump when anyone came near his pen. Big baby. He's usually a fairly friendly bun, but this time, no chance of pets! Georgie is such a people person, so he was glad to entertain everyone and be the "friendly" side of my crew! A close friend of mine hadn't held a bunny before, so Poppy was more than willing.. she's such a sweetie, one of the calmest rabbits I've ever met with people handling her! She even decided that my friend was cuddle worthy, so was trying to get up near her chest to cuddle..friend was a bit alarmed but Poppy just likes to cuddle with the 'cushions". Jasmine of course was a nervous wreck sitting in her cage, nothing new there. And Pebbles, since moving in with Georgie, had pretty much decided to hate all humans, so she ignored everyone.

Hopefully photobucket will start behaving so I can post some pictures! :)

Alright.. here are the pictures!

Pebbles being grouchy
August3005.jpg

Sunny baby
August3006.jpg

Come to say hello..
August3016.jpg

"Didn't I tell you? I'm pretty much a Saint"
August3017.jpg

The grumpy bunny.. not looking much happier, but is interested in what I'm doing
August3019.jpg

Jasmine wanting me to go away so she can eat in peace
August3008.jpg

"Fine - if you won't leave, I will!"
August3009.jpg

"The pull of food is too, too, strong"
August3010.jpg

Big big bunnies! (Smallest is just a smidge over 4lbs)
August3011.jpg

Not in the mood to deal with a dumb human
August3013.jpg

Poppy!
August3014.jpg

Bruno trying to push Poppy out of the way with his fat head
August3015.jpg

The wuvvy to no end trio
August3020.jpg

Jazzy bean!
August3021.jpg

Sleepy Poppy..
August3022.jpg

"What in the H-E double hockey sticks do you want?
August3024.jpg

One of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life..
August3028.jpg

STILL being grouchy! (See what I have to put up with?)

August3030.jpg

And finally.. Pebbles trying to convince Georgie that she is indeed Queen of the world
August3032.jpg

Oh my gosh, Girl...those pictures are too perfect! You capture their personalities so well!

I love that picture of Jazzy getting annoyed with you taking pics while they're eating, lol!

And Grumpy Pebbles...LOVE IT!! I swear about 90% of Maisie's pictures come out like that...they're so much alike! :)

Hugs to your sweeties (and to you!),

Rosie*

Thanks! :) Yeah.. it's so nice when there's lots of natural light, otherwise, the pictures are just blah.. I need a better camera (along with a million others things!)

Pebbles's mane make her so human like haha. It looks like real hair and I cannot help but giggle everytime I see her because it is so adorable.

:)

Leanne.....I was thinking about you & the bunnies today and I've been wondering where you have been?! Please update us :)! I just hope you get the email response from this.

Back