Spring Time Fun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww....LOVE the new pictures, Hun!!!

And I have to admit...Jasmine reminds me SO MUCH of Flower...with her fur type, and her pretty face...:)

And I LOVED those pics of smooshy Bruno and tranced Poppy...what sweeties! Mr. Dozer gets more handsome every day. :) And Poppy...what a beautiful sweetheart!! :)

And Pebbles' mane...wow...she looks like she has human hair flowing down her shoulders...what a beauty!!

:inlove:

I am so bad at updating my blog.. but I'm going to make a solid effort to do so every few days! So much to update on!

Bruno and Poppy are doing great. Really thriving on each other's company, I can't imagine them apart. They definitely enjoy each other's company very much! Bruno's being a bit of a spoiled toddler lately.. grunting at Jasmine and Pebbles, throwing a fit when I scoot him from beside Jasmne's cage, and generally acting like a three year old child who doesn't get his way! Poppy on the other hand is still one of the sweetest bunnies on earth, she's my baby. She's turning four on March 20th, my old baby!

Pebbles is doing well! Being her feisty little friendly self. She's such a sweetie. She's finally allowed back in the rabbit room during play time, since she stopped teasing Bruno and Poppy by sitting in front of their cage trying to bite them through the bars (which led to tussles between the couple). She's such a silly girl, and will come charging up to you and then stop wanting attention and nose rubs. Her mane has gotten so thick too! I call her my little glamour bunny! She's been her happy little Pebblesy self!

Jasmine, oh my gosh, how that girl has really stolen my heart lately.It took awhile for both of us to warm up to each other, but we've really created a very strong bond. She's probably (along with Poppy) one of the sweetest, least aggressive rabbits I have ever met. She is always willing to put her head on whatever she can reach! If you are petting her, she will cuddle up right next to your hand.. she's gotten very attached to me lately, I really feel like we have finally 'clicked'. I am so thankful she came into my life, and keep realizing as the days go by just how big a piece of my heart she has!

I trimmed everyone's nails today. I thought it would be harder with Bruno, but a few temper tantrums and a good cuddle was all that was needed! His back nails are quite short from running around, so thankfully it was manageable! Pebbles and Poppy are both really easy to cut, not sure if it's because I'm so comfortable handling them, but they are so easy to do nail trimmings! Jasmine was such a good girl, this was my first time cutting her nails. She doesn't trance, but she doesn't mind being held on her back so that helped. She's such a trooper! Everyone (of course) flicked me off and thumped me off afterwards, but they all wanted cuddles and love after they decided I wasn't totally evil!

:biggrin2:

(Sorry it's a bit long.. pictures will be coming soon - promised!)

Aww...what wonderful babies you have! I'm so happy to hear everybun's doing so well! :)

Sounds like each pair, you have a lovey-dovey and a stinker...how funny!

Give those four cuties kisses from Auntie Rosie!!

:flowerskiss::flowerskiss::flowerskiss::flowerskiss:

I love Pebble's mane! Look at that!!

Feb2002.jpg

I'm so glad to hear how you and Jasmine are getting closer now :bunnydance:. It always seems to take me a while to get used to a new pet and for them to get used to me.

We definetly need more pictures of your guys! :tongue Or videos even :idea.

What else has been going on in your life? I bet lots of homework :headsmack.

I have so many pictures and videos I need to upload, oh man!

Everyone is doing well.

The couple is doing fantastic! They are enjoying life and have been really good lately! They are so cute together, they love being with each other!

I've been doing a lot of bonding with Pebbles and Jasmine since I'm on spring break. It's going well, the girls usually ignore each other and groom themselves, but when they areclose, there's a bit of uncertainty. Pebbles is willing to groom Jasmine but often nips making Jas flinch during grooming, so not sure why she's doing that? She'll also out of the blue just go and bite Jas on the head out of no where. It's not really from aggression, because she doesn't come up tentatively with tail raised, ears back etc.. just if she's sniffing near Jasmine she'll give her a nip out of nowhere! Jasmine only flinches, and Pebbles usually dashes off and it doesn't turn into anything major. They don't trust each other, so I'm trying to work on building trust! These silly girls!

I am doing well.. been busy. I'm happy that it's spring break though.. oh boy did I need two weeks off from school! I've been wanting to see if I can take up clicker training with my guys, I think it would be a great way to keep them entertained and great way to bond with them. I think Bruno would be great, since he's very curious and loves to explore new things and does listen when I call him to come over. Jasmine would also be good, she's shy but she's very smart and loves to impress anyone!

Now some singles for Jasmine, Pebbles and a picture of the home our new pets will live in! (Just breaking this up so that the posts aren't so photo heavy.. still have so many videos to upload too!)

Jasmine testing out some new toys..

UploadedMarch22043.jpg

UploadedMarch22045.jpg

UploadedMarch22047.jpg

UploadedMarch28004.jpg

Pebbles..

UploadedMarch22042.jpg

UploadedMarch22041.jpg

UploadedMarch22026.jpg

And our new aquarium! :D I'm going to post a thread in OT about it.. we're excited!

UploadedMarch28006.jpg

Aww...hi girls!!

Wow, Sweetie...they are so beautiful...I just love seeing pictures of their beautiful faces...:)

Give them kisses and nosey rubs for me, ok?

Hugs!

Rosie*

Great pics, Spring! They are the cutest, well, not cuter than Poppy and Bruno:p.

What's going in the aquarium? Very cool. When we move, hubby wants a salt water tank:rollseyes.

Aww, I'm sure Jasmine would just adore Baxter! :D

I'm still working on bonding.. but it's going slow and steady. Pebbles is still nipping Jasmine for no reason, but she has started grooming more and nipping less! :D

Bruno and Poppy are doing well too.. still very bonded. Poppy has lost a bit of weight, and Bruno feels a bit chunky.. so know what's happening there! :shock:I usually separate them at dinner, but Bruno must eat all Poppy's share in the morning. So I'm going to separate them for both feeding, add a bit more pellets and a pinch of oats for Poppy and slowly decrease Bruno's share of pellets. Bruno is such a pig!

Also introducing Roloff, who seems to have takenup home in the yard. He seems to be hanging around the garden in the back. Where as the others (I think there's three or so that hang out further back) run off as soon as they see you, he's quite curious..

UploadedMay31105.jpg

UploadedMay31104.jpg

UploadedMay31103.jpg

UploadedMay31093.jpg

UploadedMay31094.jpg

UploadedMay31095.jpg

UploadedMay31096.jpg

UploadedMay31097.jpg

UploadedMay31101.jpg

UploadedMay31102.jpg

(Don't worry, I'll have more to come for my four guys.. just have to upload their stuff :p)

Here are mysweetie pies..:D.

Bru Boy..

UploadedMay31006.jpg

UploadedMay31026.jpg

Poppy hiding behind Bru..

UploadedMay31025.jpg

Poppykins..

UploadedMay20003.jpg

UploadedJune1020.jpg

UploadedJune1017.jpg

Jas and Pebbles..

UploadedMay20022.jpg

Jasminey..

UploadedMay31001.jpg

UploadedMay31003.jpg

Silly girl snuck behind Pebbles' cage and wanted to be rescued.. hehe

UploadedMay31009.jpg

UploadedMay31011.jpg

UploadedMay31020.jpg

Pebbley poo..

Sitting on momma's lap getting a check over..

UploadedMay31073.jpg

UploadedMay31012.jpg

UploadedMay31019.jpg

Aww I love the new pics! I love how Bruno always looks so grumpy in his pictures. lol

And Im so in love with Jasmine. Shes just gorgeous. She seems to be quite the character!

Wow, been a long time since I've updated! Life has totally done a 360 since then, haha

To start, and shows how long it feels, I bonded the trio - Jasmine, Bruno and Poppy. They act like they've been friends forever, they are so happy since they've been bonded. Jasmine has noticeably been more active now that she has two friends, and they get along peachy!

Secondly, a new member came into our family not too long, the wonderful Georgie! He's an awesome big guy, so full of life and love. He came as a friend for Pebbles after a few speed dates, but the two are currently on a bonding break!

And thirdly, I have a new room mate! Pebbles moved upstairs to live in my room until I can figure out the plan of attack of bonding.. it's going super well and she just loves it.

Now onto the pictures.. there'll be lots! Will post them in a bit :)

Here are the piccys..

Trio..

Aug21031.jpg

Aug21025.jpg

Aug21021.jpg

Aug21020.jpg

Aug21019.jpg

Aug21017.jpg

Pebbles..

Aug21007.jpg

Aug21010.jpg

In the room..

Oct19008.jpg

Oct19013.jpg

Oct19015.jpg

Oct19017.jpg

Bonding with Georgie and Pebbles a looong while back..

Aug31051.jpg

Aug31049.jpg

Georgie..

Aug29009.jpg

Aug24008.jpg

From today with the new cages (sheets clipped on top are just temp, I need wire. Also need zip ties to have some shelves for Georgie). Going to go ahead and order some new toys now, running on empty in that department! Trio has a 4x7 and Georgie has a 4x4.5.. he's going to get a 1 high shelf and a 2 high shelf, he LOVES jumping!

Oct19029.jpg

Oct19023.jpg

Oct19022.jpg

Latest posts

Back