Spencer Show in MA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Estuko

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone here is a mini lop breeder that's going? If so, does anyone have any does for sell?

I'm trying to find a nice doe to start off my own rabbitry. I only have one buck right now who has 3 GC legs. He's a broken chin with decent shoulders though they could be better. I need to find a solid doe with great shoulders and is slightly smaller to breed him to. Preferably a doe with show potential and maybe a leg or two?

Or does anyone know of a mini lop breeder who is going to the Spencer show who might have some does for sell?

Thanks for any help. D:

You might be able to ask the Show Secretary if there will be a lot of Mini Lops there... mailed entries had to be postmarked by last Saturday... the show catalog with info is here: www.cmrbn.org. Show Sec info is on there.

I'll be there too! (Bringing my first litters of Silver Fox to get a judges opinion, plus a "few" Flemish) Really looking forward to it.

that was one i was looking at but like the other show that I was given info to from Sharon(Starlight Rabbitry) I didn't realize the dates and I've got things on the next three weekends. (Relay for Life this weekend, and house/animal sitting the following two) But you'll have to let us know how they came out.

Latest posts

Back