Spank went into stasis

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear he's back home. He sounds like such a great bunny who loves you so much. So sweet!

Oh what a relief it must have been to see him binky so high when he knew you were there! MOMMY!!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad he's better.

So the next day Spank had a weepy eye. I had to take him BACK to the vet and he had a build up of tears in his duct, that had to get flushed out through his nose. His teeth were perfect - that was my initial thought of the problem. But his eye is good now, and his massive droppings are back. The other problem now is that Smudge, Rush, and Savannah won't take Spank back and so Spank must continue to live in the spare bedroom for a little longer. Savannah and Spank are bonded but she's also really bonded to Smudge. Bunny drama.

Oh, I am glad Spank is OK and home with you! I hope he continues to heal - sounds like he enjoys watching over you as much as you watch over him.

Denise

I guess the discomfort of the blocked duct sent him into stasis. Glad you got that figured out. I hope your bunny tribe can return to happy togetherness soon.

Latest posts

Back