sorry to o/t but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Well I got news. WE are keeping SweetPea and the 6 girls(guinea pigs) in our bedroom. :) Yay I am so happy but I am still sadfor the boys (piggies) to go. :(

awwww i remember when we had chickens and my dad took the male chickensaway it was so sad cos we had hand reared them and everything.. i hadone called snowy that i loved (vile tempered but beautiful) i hate itwhen they went and sauce lol (another male chicken) it does get easierthough :?hugs xx

Nicky Snow wrote:
Sorry to hear about both of you, and your troubles.

This is nothing compared to you guys but it really upset me, so ithought i might just tack it on. i also don't have many people to talkto...

I just got to work and and the guy on the other shift juststarted yelling at me, calling me a snitch, and other more "colourful"names. I'm the supervisor at my job, and on previous occasions when ihave tried to approach him about mistakes he made, he just rolls hiseyes and says "whatever". (very mature right) So this morning i talkedto my boss, and informed him of some thing that this other guy wasdoing, AND that i had already talked to him about it. So what does myboss do....he yells at this guy. doesn't anyone understand the chain ofcommand any more? Of course this kid is upset at getting yelled at forthe same thing twice, but he just went off on me like a child throwinga temper tantrum. And what do i do now? Well i recommended that thisguy go to another site,(he always said he hated it here anyway), andtalk to my boss about him undermining my authority.

i don't think the 50 cent raise i got to be a supervisor was worth it!

SweetPeasMommy and BJ, don't give up! it will get better soon!

PS- We all need to vent about things, in a small way it can make you feel better just to get it out.

Nicole

aaahhh sometimes u just cant vent to some ppl. I rememberventing to a friend the once about something at work and they stuckthere nose in doing what they thought best but landed me in a wholeworld of trouble.

Silly how sometimes its best to keep it to urself even though its not??

Here's to those who cant keep it confidential eh? lol xx

Hope things improve soon for u though xx

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
:dragster:DaisyNBuster wrote:
BIG:hug:to everybody!!

Vickie
:hug:
:hug:

Big thank you to everyone who replied.

I feel so foolish about the other day today cos its hard to believe i was so down.

If anyone ever needs to talk pm me, or maybe we can keep this postgoing for anyone who needs a hug or just to chat about whats gettingthem down.

U are all my friends and i love u to bits xx

A friend of mine who brought me a pair of twinguinea pig boys. She is gonna take them for me cause she loved themtoo. She will deliver them to ohio when she is well enough to give toour other friend Jess. I will get to see them every year when we host apignic. :( I love long haired piggers and that is who the twins are.

Latest posts

Back