sorry to o/t but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
i'm feeling so down today, had an argument withhubby yesterday and he spent all night on the computer with his dad sohad another silly tiff this morning i just feel really depressed andkeep having silly thought and stuff.

I know we're not meant to O/T but I dont really have any close friends to chat to...

I'm sorry things are so difficult rightnow. I'm not having the best time here either. Itseems like Shawn and I are fighting a lot, but in reality, we are justnever seeing each other. And I hate my job, just a lot ofthings are piling up at the same time. I try to remember thatthings will look better, and I won't say in the morning, because itnever actually works that way. :p

You could always take out your frustrations. Ok, that's maybe not the best idea.

Jen

hi bj

sorry things are not going right at the moment but i think we all go through it sometime or another

im always here if you need to talk as ive been through the silly stuffand thoughts but at the end of the day no matter what you do

the problems are still there at the end of the day

pm me and we could talk about the rabbits so its not bothering you the problems

varna xxxx

it might be hard but remember we are here for you as well as our bunnies and keep your chin up

I can totally relate to fighting over the sillythings. My husband has a habit of making a huge deal out of smallthings.. I say life to short to sweat over the little things.. We toojust dont see much of each other.. He works early days and i worksecond shift.

Cristy

I think we all go through those stages with ourspouses, or significant others, at some point. Still, it doesn't makeit any easier.

I too, have no close friends where I live, so I sympathize! If you ever need to, PM me. :)

I'm sorry you're going through a rough timeright now. I can sympathize. I feel like I don'treally have anyone to talk to, either.

I hope things get better soon.

Laura

You are not the only one going through problemshere too. WE all are here for you. I myself are having problems aswell. My IBS has come back again since so much stress is going on forthe last few months and may not be able to work much either. I too haveno close friends near me to talk to. This forum and my animals are mystress reducer. It may not release all the stress but it helps a bitfor me to keep my mind on the good things. Like this morning startedout really bad for my hubby and I. His parents might move in with uswhich is fine with me since his mom is possibly dying of cancer. But itis my hubbys grandmother she is so cold hearted that all she caresabout is her self no one else. She pulled the last straw with his dadthis morning since his mom is back in the hospital.

We have to start rehoming all of our guinea pigs before SweetPea. WEare gonna try in our power to keep SweetPea which most likely we will.I have been sick since this all has happened this morning and I am sodepressed because I have to rehome my babies. They are my thereapy andmy peace of mind. If we have to rehome them I have nothing to help meout.

I have been down and out for the last several months since his mom hasbeen sick. Most of it is stress related and I can't handle it muchmore. I am trying with my power to not let this happen to me with IBSand coloncolitist. But if this stress don't get any less I could tooend up in the hospital just like what happened to my hubby in the lastfew weeks.

WE all are here for you.

God Bless

Angel

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
You are not the only one going through problems here too. WEall are here for you. I myself are having problems as well. My IBS hascome back again since so much stress is going on for the last fewmonths and may not be able to work much either. I too have no closefriends near me to talk to. This forum and my animals are my stressreducer. It may not release all the stress but it helps a bit for me tokeep my mind on the good things. Like this morning started out reallybad for my hubby and I. His parents might move in with us which is finewith me since his mom is possibly dying of cancer. But it is my hubbysgrandmother she is so cold hearted that all she cares about is her selfno one else. She pulled the last straw with his dad this morning sincehis mom is back in the hospital.

We have to start rehoming all of our guinea pigs before SweetPea. WEare gonna try in our power to keep SweetPea which most likely we will.I have been sick since this all has happened this morning and I am sodepressed because I have to rehome my babies. They are my thereapy andmy peace of mind. If we have to rehome them I have nothing to help meout.

I have been down and out for the last several months since his mom hasbeen sick. Most of it is stress related and I can't handle it muchmore. I am trying with my power to not let this happen to me with IBSand coloncolitist. But if this stress don't get any less I could tooend up in the hospital just like what happened to my hubby in the lastfew weeks.

WE all are here for you.

God Bless

Angel

oh hunny im sorry my problems look like peanuts compared to this.

I have IBS and know what a pain it can be I hope you can keep ahold of sweetpea I really do.

Thanks for all of your support your all lovely xx

Black_Jack, I totally know where you are comingfrom. My husband and I are just at each others throats rightnow. If you ever need to talk or vent please feel free to pmme anytime.

SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Well his dad did not say much about SweetPea so looks likeshe may be staying as well with 6 of our girl guinea pigs.
Thatsgood...if they are moving into YOUR house...sure you need to keep thepeace to some extent, but you should NOT have to give up everything youlove....adjustments are to be expected...but they can't expect you togive up everything!

Hang in there, hope it gets better!

black_jack wrote:
i'm feeling so down today, had an argument with hubbyyesterday and he spent all night on the computer with his dad so hadanother silly tiff this morning i just feel really depressed and keephaving silly thought and stuff.

I know we're not meant to O/T but I dont really have any close friends to chat to...

Sorry to hear that.. :( Its hard....with my depression I getSO short sometimes with hubby....then I feel bad....and he's been SOgood the last couple weeks since my knee surgery...it seems I have adecent day, then the next is h3ll...today I had to call him to comehome from work as I couldn't take it anymore.....and thru it all, otherthan being tired, he's not really complained once...he and my son havebeen a godsend....now...lets see if I can remember this after I'mhealed and get mad....:p

Not very good....been VERY rough couple of weeks....I don't remember it being this bad 11 years ago!!!!

Seems I have a pretty good, then a couple awful ones....

Keep thinking one of these days its gonna get better......:(

Thanks for asking.

PuterGeekGirl wrote:
SweetPeasMommie wrote:
Wellhis dad did not say much about SweetPea so looks like she may bestaying as well with 6 of our girl guinea pigs.
Thats good...ifthey are moving into YOUR house...sure you need to keep the peace tosome extent, but you should NOT have to give up everything youlove....adjustments are to be expected...but they can't expect you togive up everything!

Hang in there, hope it gets better!
He was not trying to make usget rid of everything at all. The only concern is DJ's mom. Her immunesystem is very sestive to bateria, infection and more. With alot ofanimals can cause her to get very sick again. We don't want to do thatto her but on the other hand if they are in our bedroom I don't thinkhe will have a problem with that.

Well I got news. WE are keeping SweetPea and the6 girls (guinea pigs) in our bedroom. :) Yay I am so happy but I amstill sad for the boys (piggies) to go. :(

Sorry to hear about both of you, and your troubles.

This is nothing compared to you guys but it really upset me, so ithought i might just tack it on. i also don't have many people to talkto...

I just got to work and and the guy on the other shift juststarted yelling at me, calling me a snitch, and other more "colourful"names. I'm the supervisor at my job, and on previous occasions when ihave tried to approach him about mistakes he made, he just rolls hiseyes and says "whatever". (very mature right) So this morning i talkedto my boss, and informed him of some thing that this other guy wasdoing, AND that i had already talked to him about it. So what does myboss do....he yells at this guy. doesn't anyone understand the chain ofcommand any more? Of course this kid is upset at getting yelled at forthe same thing twice, but he just went off on me like a child throwinga temper tantrum. And what do i do now? Well i recommended that thisguy go to another site,(he always said he hated it here anyway), andtalk to my boss about him undermining my authority.

i don't think the 50 cent raise i got to be a supervisor was worth it!

SweetPeasMommy and BJ, don't give up! it will get better soon!

PS- We all need to vent about things, in a small way it can make you feel better just to get it out.

Nicole

Latest posts

Back