Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so here we go, what everyone has been waiting for PICTURES.

DSC03718.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

DSC03736.jpg

DSC03766.jpg

DSC03786.jpg

Notice haw the "Little" Chubettes are always near food.

DSC03797.jpg

DSC03806.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

DSC03808.jpg

DSC03750.jpg

DSC03762.jpg

Enjoy

Gosh I missed being on here!

Susan:)

There they are! I missed all my little friends! Give them all a kiss from Aunt Haley :big kiss:

Glad to have you back, Susan!

Love the new pics!

Did Princess Daisy Mae get a new bowl and new basket? Nothing but the best for such royalty, right? ;)

I want Winston to come back here and live with me- everytime I see him I just want to snuggle the little stinker. Does he ever let you hold him? He didnt seem to want to be held much when he was here (just like Tumnus) but he would let me pet him if I laid down on the floor with him.

You're back AND with pics of your buns! Woohoo!

I missed seeing all those cute, fuzzy faces. It was like going through bunny withdrawl without them. I mean, sure, there are tons of other rabbits on the forum to look at...but it wasn't the same without you guys. I really am glad to see you back!

More pics, more pics, more, more, more!

Haley, the basket is a handy-me-down from Buttercup he didn't like it. The dish is new.

Winston wants you to come visit him, he said you can bring Mr Tumnus too. Lucy can go be with Biggy Max. LOL

Winstonis the worstout of the 6 (honestly he make Jackies look like a jem) when it comes to holding him. He had another upset tummy this evening, Good God it took me 15 minutes to get the Ovol into him, he was fighting me so much. He's better now, his Daddy had him on our bed and was giving him tummy rubbies.

Thanks Jan and Alexah. I just love watching 2 bunnies together. Poor Winston though he doesn't get too many kisses from Vega however she get TONS from him.

A few more pictures of Daisy Mae.

DSC03898.jpg

DSC03895.jpg

DSC03893.jpg

DSC03892.jpg

DSC03897.jpg

Enjoy

You get never get too much Daisy Mae ;). Sometimes when I'm sad and looking at the Disapproving Rabbits book and find her picture it just makes me smile. I'm a fan. And I just love Winston and Vega. Ah, heck...I love all your buns. Thanks for the pics!

All of your bunnies are just adorable!!

Buttercup is a doll when he is sleeping!!

DSC03412.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

That last one of him is sooo cute!!

I loved all the new pictures Susan...they are all as cute and snuggly as ever

And it's good to see you back on the forum again:)

Cheryl

You finally got back in! Yay!!! :hug:

(And now that you're here, can I secretly bunnynap Winston? He has to be one of the most handsome little guys I've ever seen) :inlove:

I decided to take some pictures of Daisy Mae tonight, Chris decided to bring Buttercup in to the living room to join in. These are the results.

DSC03933.jpg

DSC03923.jpg

DSC03921-1.jpg

DSC03920.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

DSC03913.jpg

DSC03927.jpg

DSC03924.jpg

And we had no fights or scuffles. they were both Angels.

Oh Susan those pictures of Daisy Mae and Buttercup are just adorable

They're so cute! and i'mglad to hear that they both behaved themselves as well:)

Cheryl

OMG Susan, they are so cute together! All these years Ive beentelling you to bond them! Were they really ok with eachother? Do you think they could have play dates from time to time??

Thanks everyone.

Haley Chris and I are going to try to let them have play dates together in our Living Room. No Bunnies ever go in there except for "Photo Shoots". Gosh it would be nice if they could play together sometimes.

Latest posts

Back