Soooska's Six Amigos 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be awesome if they were buddies! I bet Daisy Mae gets pretty lonely- Im sure she would love the company of such a hansome older gentleman ;)

Next play date you have to take a video for us!

Ahhh Daisy Mae and Buttercup together! :inlove: They would be the cutest couple, have you tried to bond them before? I hope the play dates go well! :D

ButtercupandDaisyMae

I wanted everyone to see this. Hopefully this works.

Susan:)

PS

Thanks Diana for explaining to me how to do the shortcut.

A few pictures from tonight.

Jackie resting

DSC03990.jpg

Daisy Mae resting (goodness I think that's all my Babies do is rest)

DSC03987.jpg

DSC03988.jpg

DSC03989.jpg

Enjoy

So Chris and I decided since Buttercup is going to be 10 this August we should have aBirthdayparty for him. His birthday is actually on August 10 but we decided to celebrate it on my birthday. Note the invitation only has his name on it though.

DSC03996.jpg

DSC039931.jpg

I know were totally nuts but what the heck we have no kids so we have to spoil someone. Of course their will be Balloons and cake (vanilla of course with blue icing)

I love the pic of Jackie lounging- I just cant believe Wilbur isnt right there with her. Theyre almost never apart, it seems :)

Is that Daisy Mae's new toy from GentleGiants in her cage? Does she know its there yet? It looks very nice.

I love the Buttercup birthday cards- that is so awesome. I love that you sent that out to people. Chris is such a good sport. lol

You'll need to make Buttercup his own little Birthday cake. Have you ever seen the recipe for the bunny cookies? (with crushed pellets, pumpkin, craisins, oats etc). That would make a great little cake for the little Prince!

I need pics of Winston.

A requested so Winston pictures, they aren't the best. I'll have t get Chris to help me bring them outside to get pictures of them in the natural light. Thier is no way I would attempt to take them out myself. That little Winston is a Spitfire he'd take off in no time and I'd look like a real nut trying to catch him. I really must buy something to make a pen for them so they can play on the grass.

Just look at that little bum, so cute.

DSC04004.jpg

Sorry red eye.

DSC04018.jpg

DSC04010.jpg

DSC04005.jpg

and a couple of Lady Vega

DSC04013.jpg

DSC03802.jpg

And of course one of the Dutchess.

DSC03998.jpg

Enjoy

Here's a few pictures of Jackie & Wilbur (resting of course, good god that's all those 2 do) and a couple of the Dutchess.

DSC04054.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

DSC04050.jpg

DSC04039.jpg

DSC04046.jpg

DSC04024.jpg

DSC04021.jpg

Enjoy

So much cuteness! Somehow I missed your last pictures of Winston and Vega. I just love those two so much!

You know what I do for an outside pen isjust use NIC panels zip tied together. I have a huge run thats like 25 panels wide that I take out there. It works just great if youre going to be sitting there with them, supervising. I put stuff in there for them to hide in and chew on and they love it. And if its too sunny you can put a sheet over part of it so they have some shade :)

Also, I cant believe this picture- Jackie not flat on her belly!

DSC04039.jpg

;)

I love the pictures Susan....they are all adorable as usual :)

Thanks guys for th nice comments. Here's a few more of Jackie & Wilbur, goodness again they are not resting. LOL

DSC04060.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

ps

Excuse the dirty carpet, I need to get Chris to steam clean it again. I'm so glad I bought one of those carpet cleaners at Xmas, now we (well Chris) can clean them more often. Ssssh don't tell him I said that though. LOL

Wow theyre up and moving about! lol

I love my carpet steam cleaner as well. My house would be an absolute mess without it. I have to use mine at least once a week on a different room. Bad bunnies!

On a happier note here are some pictures of Buttercup at his Birthday Party. I'm sitting here in tears wishing that my "Little Baby" is like that now. He has lost so much weight, he can't walk or hop properly.

DSC04257.jpg

DSC04255-1.jpg

DSC04254.jpg

DSC04253.jpg

DSC04252.jpg

DSC04251.jpg

DSC04250.jpg

DSC04128.jpg

DSC04255.jpg

Enjoy

Gosh you got my all in tears now too.

It looks like you all had such a wonderful Birthday celebration. He is such a lucky little guy to have a family who loves him so much. If only every bunny could feel even a small portionof the love Buttercup receives they would count themselves lucky beyond belief. He is truly a special boy. I'll keep praying he will have many more birthdays to come.

Give him akissfrom me. I wish I could be there to snuggle him myself.

Haley

Here's what I wake up to every morning. My sweet "Little" Wilbur & Jackie love to rip apart cardboard. We hare to put it against the wall or they will totally destroy the baseboards and the wainscoting(sp?)

This is my darling Jackie at work.

DSC04267.jpg

DSC04266.jpg

DSC04265.jpg

Enjoy

I think you should send them all to me.

Latest posts

Back