Sometimes... Things Happen

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep I knew what Ralph was right away, she was in a tank full of the "plain" colored harlequins, and a bunch of other magpies. She was the friendliest one out of either color. And Stir-Fry was in a tank with all bunnies his exact color... So they meant to have them all that color, which makes me think purebred... Purebred what, IDK. I know he's NOT a mini-rex, and I want to say he's not a mini-lop... But I haven't seen many in person. I think their faces are more snubby, aren't they? And he may not lop. I don't think he is a Thrianta, he just isn't that brilliant of a red... More of a blonde than a red.

I haven't bought any animal from a pet store in... 4-5 years?? And I definitely am anti doing that, ever... I normally avoid them anyway so I don't have problems; I get my supplies from pet-free animal supply stores. But I broke. :( I'm sure if I hadn't been so emotionally drained/on turbo at the same time it wouldn't have even happened. I would have frowned and moved on without incident. Not yesterday though...

They're doing great, they're so funny to watch... They just are so interested in everything, it's adorable. Ralph is hilarious... Just SO into everything. Stir-Fry is more cautious and leery (while still being outgoing and friendly, don't get me wrong), Ralph shows no fear. They're too cute. :)

Misty, the baby is doing great! She's now smiling real smiles, and she's starting to sleep through the night (10pm to about 6am). She's also about 9 pounds now... 0.0 At 10 weeks that's still pretty tiny haha!

Maybe Stir-Fry is a Palomino? I think Bo B Bunny has one and I think Elf Mommy's Elf was one.

ETA: Yep...he's gotta be! Here is a picture of Palo momma & babies :p....

58219_wallpaper280.jpg

I would say Palomino... I googled and he looks exactly like those babies. *goes off to research how big he will be* Yay Amy! *edit* YES that's the same picture I saw!! haha!!!!

I'm tentative on their genders, just because of how badly I've messed up in the past, but, I think I'm right-ish. They're still bitties so they could certainly have visits from the gender-fairy. :p

Yep, a bigger fella. Awesome!! Hopefully he and B can be buddies. THAT is the goal! I'm afraid Breakfast isn't going to get as big as most Flemish. *sigh* But then again I'm not actually sure how much he weighs right now... Maybe he is closer than I think, but I know I've seen HUGE Flemish does before... And he is not as big as them. Poor dwarf Flemish boy, haha.

So I am thinking a 8-10 pound rabbit will be a good match for him.

Latest posts

Back