So Nervous!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
I'm bringing Hoppity, my rescue bunny home today, and I was up all night worrying!

What if he doesn't like it here? What if Oswald hates me now? What if Oswald hates Hoppity?

(Naturally, Hoppity and Oswald won't be allowed out together untilafter Oswald's neuter/recovery from neuter in 2 weeks. I don't want myboys to fight more than they already might!)

I just want to be a good forever home for Hoppity and continue my wonderful friendship with Oswald.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also INCREDIBLY excited about bringing him home. I just want everything to be perfect.

-Amy

P.S. This is my Hoppity!

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6857017

He's such a wonderful little man!

You had better post PLENTY of pictures of thelittle dear in order to appease us all :D And, not to shoot your hopesdown, but Oswald most likely will hate Hoppity at first, afterall he will be invading the Oswald's territory :D But don't worry, I'msure they'll be able to be bonded eventually. That Hoppity is a cutie!AndI know Oswald won't hate you!

Oh wow! To cute. We need lots of pictures. Also point me in direction of pictures of Oswald. I like pictures.

I don't know anything about bonding and bunniesbut I really hope it all works out for the three of you :)Both of your boys are beautiful!!

SugarGlider wrote:
I don't know anything about bonding and bunnies but I reallyhope it all works out for the three of you :) Both of yourboys are beautiful!!
Ditto!

:jumpforjoy:Woohoo!:happydanceForgot thathewas coming hometoday!:hug:

:welcome1to the new little man!!!

:trio We're so excited to see him!! Pics ASAP please!

I'm going to pick Hoppity up at 5:30 (EasternTime). I just built his NIC condo in approximately 1 hour and 30minutes. Zipping zip ties sure is theraputic! It was a great way to getrid of all that nervous energy!

-Amy

Latest posts

Back