So mad!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit_whisperer

Reaction score
I belong to a petloss chat-room and lastnight some idoits went and made fun of,and took people furbabies names in vain it's sick!

Need help or I WILL MAKE THERE LIFES A LIVIMG NIGHTMARE AND OR IT WILL GET OUT OF HAND!:mad:

You can't really do anything. There are sick freaks that go anywhere and give people hard times because they think it's 'funny'. Don't take it personally, the person who makes fun of a passed loved one, if it's a dog or a human, is just plain nasty and cruel. Just leave when something happends, it's not worth your time to fight with the person, justleave. It does more harm than good if you get into something, rather then just walk away and leave it alone.

How are you dealing with the loss od Kody? Are you doing alright?

:hug:

If you need anybody to talk to about petloss, you can always come here. We know what you're going through and there won't be any jerks being jerks!

I agree. The mature thing to do at this point is just walk away.

I know it's hard to do - especially when you've got that little :devilsitting on your shoulder enticing you to look and see what's going on... but do your best & hang in there!

:hug2

~Sunshine

Those kind of people make me sick. I just cant understand trolls and people who like to hurt others for fun. Just dont pay them any attention, thats just what they want.

Usually, if they are ignored, they will go away. It makes you sick though.

Haley

Unfortunately there are people in the world who do not view animals as living, breatheing, feeling creatures....and with the advent of the Internet, anonymity has made such pranks even easier to do. Yes, best to ignore them, as hard as it is...because what they are looking for is attention, and an attempt to get a rise out of others. Sometimes it's best to treat those who act like children as you would a small child...ignore the attention-seeking tactics, even when they are cruel...:?

Latest posts

Back