so excited!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited! We are considering getting a bonded pair :) not completely sure about the idea of it though as i dont really know how much the added cost is for two bunnies as opposed to one.

Really? That's awesome! I don't think it is really that much more. Food and hay are cheap, and vet visits are not always as often as is said. Just put aside twenty dollars a month to an emergency fund and it should be fine.

I am so excited! We are considering getting a bonded pair :) not completely sure about the idea of it though as i dont really know how much the added cost is for two bunnies as opposed to one.

Since you'll already be sure that you'll be getting a bonded pair you don't have to worry about the possibility of another housing. The worries when getting two buns is when you don't know if they'll bond and then you'll have to spend more money on housing two bunnies separately.

Buuuut since yours will already be bonded you don't really have to worry about that, one cage big enough for two will work (the one I have is 4 x 5)! I have two buns and the cost of feeding and hay and such isn't extra, it's exactly the same as it would be if I owned one.

Vet bills aren't a problem either because they don't need constant vet visits. But when they get sick, the bills do tend to be big, so save like $10 a week or something like that and it really adds up and you'll be ready for anything!

Latest posts

Back