Snuggy's Family Scrapbook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before she hopped out and "collapsed", she wascompletely covered in magazines, digging at the bottom of thebox. All you could see was a moving pile of paper!I couldn't get the camera in time to get a shot of that.

FaceButt004.jpg

"What am I -- Invisible?? Where are my updates?Where are more pictures of me? I'm the best lookin and mostspirited rabbit in the internet and you all ignore me like I'm nothere. Hellloooooooo - is there anybody In There???"

Carolyn, my mom, I mean slave, said she's getting a new camera and she'll be taking videos of me to show everyone.

She's supposed to start a new 2007 blog for me, but all I ever see herdo is sit on her butt. She's always cooing over that furballToby. He's such a weenie, a real mama's boy, that one.

I've been posting a bit here lately:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_user.php?id=2670&posts=1

And I made these:

wantedposter2.jpg

wantedposter.jpg

wantedposter-1.jpg

I know how your mother can be, DearestSnuggers! What can I say? :foreheadsmack:You can'twin. If you're good, you get ignored, so you act up and thenshe complains. Well, what's a girl supposed to do?Gotta get noticed one way or another. I just don't think yourmom gets it. She talks about you a lot too, but it's alwaysSnuggy has attitude this, Snuggy chased me down that. blahblah blah! If she only knew how bad she makes herselfsound.

Well, let her talk about Tobey all she wants. We know he's akiss-bun and will just about do anything to convince everyone he's aninnocent bystander. Innocent Bystander - My Tail!!:bunnybutt:

Nice Public Notices! Tucker wants youBad!Great picture of you. You'reso perfect and beautiful. :mrsthumper:

I hope they capture the fugitives under you. Who's got rabbitin their blood now, ey? They can run, but they can't hidefrom You. Always remember, YOU'RE THE ONE INCONTROL - Not them!

Love you, Snuggers!

:kiss:

Gee Snuggy, you might get treated better if,let's see I don't know.. maybe NOT COMPLAIN SO MUCH!!??? If I was yourmom, or Dad I guess, you would be living in some backwater swamp andyou wouldn't be so concerned about a video camera, because you would bespending all your waking hours doing...guess what...RUNNING FOR YOURLIFE!!!!! Hahahahah.

Crown_2.gif
LT

god they are GORGEOUS!!! Some of those photosshould be published in a bunny model thing! They are fantastic thoseeaster ones and the ones underneath. Did you take them urself??

Thanks so much! I didn't take the oneswith the rainbow background and the forest background (bottom of page1).

Those were taken at a pet shop by a real photographer. :)

Latest posts

Back