Snuggy's Family 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're laughing at the trail of poos, but even better is that we ALL talk to them like that! :D

Just got round to watching these..lol, they made my morning, had some visiting kids crowded around the computer watching Snuggy antics....:laugh::inlove:

It's been far too long since we have had Snuggy & Friends pictures.:ponder::waiting::happyrabbit::energizerbunny::stikpoke:weee::shame

Susan:p

Snuggy! You know where the bathroom is don't you? Mind your manners woman! But you did look kinda cute though I must say.

Crown_2.gif
LT

Hi, All. Sorry I haven't been around much. I'll try to do better!

Snuggy's gotcha day is this week - four years! I love my Snuggs so much. She's da best!

Penny and Shadow are also doing great, and still VERY happily married. :D

I'll try and get some photos of the bunnies this week.

I've been busy fostering dogs and cats this year. I have one foster kitty now, and once he'sadopted, I'm taking a little break. It's been a whirlwind.

I've managed to lose 53 pounds in the last six months through exercise and diet. I'm running my first 5K next month. I never thought I could actually enjoy exercise, but it's been really great for me. I'm a regular gym rat now!

Laura

OMG Laura, it's so great to hear from you.

CONGRATULATIONS on the weight loss.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of all your babies.

Susan
bunny_qua3.gif
hase206.gif
hase335.gif
rabbit18.gif

Back