Snuggy's Family 2008

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Susan, I was just talking about Winston yesterday. We had a big rescue event and our local rabbit rescue was there. They're the ones that asked me to take Winston and Penny last year. I assured them Winston is in the best place a bunny could hope for! Would you mind if I sent them his picture? I'm sure they'd love to add him to their "Happy Tails" section.

Laura! Finally we here from you, I was getting concerned! We miss you 'round here!:p

I would love a pic of Snuggs too! Along with Penny and Shadow pics! I miss you all so much! Sure we all do!

We love you, Snuggysmom!!!:bunnydance:

Ohh Laura!...where are you!....please bring Snuggy back to us....you know i love her

I have been thinking about you and Snuggy and just wondering how things are going

Laura, Thumper would like to know where Snuggy is. They used to be so close, went to the same school, even worked at Mcbunalds together. okay, enough with that. Where are you and what have thou done with Snuggy??

Jim
aka Lord Thumper
aka Baby Fwan
aka TumpieRabbit

thebunlife.blogspot.com

Latest posts

Back